[9]

When Ai placed the phone close to his ear, the male began to shout into the phone.

"LUNA REINA YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW! THIS HOUSE IS A WRECK AND IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE DAMN SURE THIS PLACE IS SPOTLESS! DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO DRAG YOUR SHITTY WHORE ASS OUT OF THAT DAMN PLACE TO MAKE YOU DO YOUR DAMN JOB!"

Ai realized then why Reina looked so upset about answering the phone, why her worries were plastered upon her face. She didn't like people yelling at her and the wrongful accusations that were always made of her.

"I see where your ungrateful daughter gets her attitude and her lack of manners. Luna Reina will not be going anywhere. She is staying within the Dorms of Shining production where she will be safe and protected. Unlike your ungrateful daughter who has no talent and has no real reason to become an idol-Luna Reina has talent and a good reason to become an idol. You even think about taking a step into the dorms of Shining production once more and you will end up in the hospital. That isn't a threat its a golden promise that I am willing to place out to you as a senior of the company. She is legally obligated to do what she pleases. What she wishes to do is to become an idol to express the feelings that she has suppressed as a maid in that house that didn't get fed or paid. And don't say that you have given her a roof over her head and an education. Don't be petty when you know just how wrong you are. Your ungrateful daughter can't do anything for herself. She doesn't know the meaning of 'hard work' she would not be able to handle the stress and pressure it takes to be an idol. Which is why she's never been accepted as one. Get over yourself and leave Luna Reina alone she is no longer your concern." Ai said seriously before he hung up, blocked and deleted the contact. 

Once he was done he came back into the room and gave Reina back her phone. She blinked her eyes a few times. "T-That was quick."

"Let me or any of the others here know if you that male or anyone from the Luna family ever tries to get in touch with you to make you quit. I know how to pull up black mail on people, and I'm not below doing so just to keep you here." Ai said seriously

"Uh...don't you need their names?" Reina asked

"True, that would be important."

"Luna Wuu and Luna Kiya."

Ai wrote their names on a notepad on his phone before he nodded his head. "Alright, I'll dig up what I can about them. Mind if I have your number so I can message you or call you?"

"No! Not at all!" She said happily before she gave him her number

He saved it and gave her a message to be on the safe side, when she got the message she smiled. "Alright I saved your number in my phone. Thank you very much for what you did."

"Of course, and you knew exactly why he was calling too-which makes me wonder, does he always treat you so horribly?"

"Yep, when he's there I don't sleep in a bed I have to sleep on the floor in Kayla's room because the married couple don't sleep in the same room. But while he's gone I sleep in the room he usually resides in."

"Knowing that makes me feel better about what I told him." Ai said seriously with his arms crossed

Reina raised an eyebrow at Ai. "What did you said to him?"

Ai told her exactly what he told Kayla's father which made her pink eyes widen in shock. "Y-You did not!"

"I did and I don't regret it."

She covered her mouth with both of her hands. "S-Senpai you are insane!"

"Eat your dinner, you still have much to go before you are ready to face Shinning." Ai said before he got up and left the table with his plate

Reina let out a sigh and she did eventually eat her dinner as there became less people at the table, so many people overwhelmed her small mind. As much as she enjoyed all of the company it made her feel uncomfortable to eat in front of all of them. After she finished eating, she had to force herself not to clean the dishes as she knew that the males were waiting for her in the dance practice room. 

She chose to change her clothes before she went into the practicing room once more.