[35]

Masato and Ren looked at one another before Masato looked back at Reina. "I do believe it is only fair that you do a solo song just like Jinguji and I will be doing. That way everyone can see that you can sing more than just Eastern Christmas tunes."

Reina nodded her head. "Yeah...I guess you're right about that. I just need to figure out what I want to sing. I hadn't planned that out for myself." Reina said before she hummed out in thought

"Why don't you leave that up to the three of us? Since you wrote the songs for the two of us, we should do the same for you." Ren said with a smile

Reina looked stunned as she looked at the elder strawberry blond. "R-Really? Y-You guys would do that?"

Masato smiled at her as he placed his hand on his chest. "It's only fair that we give you a piece of music to sing that we see fit for you since you've done the same for us. You trust us...don't you?"

Reina nodded her head. "Mhm, I do."

"Then you'll have nothing to worry about." Ren said with a smile

Reina smiled at the two males before she looked at Haruka. "I'll leave the music to you then Haruka."

Haruka smiled at Reina nodded her head. "Of course, I've seen how you've written the songs for the others." She said as she had her hands together "Now that we have all that covered, the music for the three songs that are already written are ready to be sang over. So Hijirikawa and Jinguji we will start with your solo songs before we do the song for the three of you."

"What is Reina going to do in the mean time?" Masato asked curiously

"I have things to occupy me in the mean time, if I'm needed Haruka knows how to contact me." Reina said with a smile

"You aren't going to inform us are you?" Masato asked

Reina gave him a sincere smile "Nope, I want that to be a surprise for later on."

Masato, ren and Haruka soon left the room before she bolted to Otoya and Tokiya's room before she knocked on the door. Otoya was the one who answered with a smile on his face. 

"Hey Reina, What's up?"

"Hey Ittoki Senpai, Are you and Ichinose senpai busy?"

"No, need something?"

"Yes actually. Mind if I talk with the two of you?"

He opened the door more and let her in before he shut the door behind her. Once the door was shut Tokiya had looked up only to see that it was Reina who was at the door. "Hey Kato, this is a surprise."

"I need to talk to you and Ittoki Senpai." Reina stated with a small smile

"Okay? Is something wrong?" Tokiya asked concerned

She shook her head as she sat across from Tokiya. "No...nothing is wrong. But I'd like to ask the two of you for help with something."

Otoya sat by Tokiya as they both looked at her with a mixture of curiosity and confusion.

"What do you need help with?" Otoya asked

"Well...on Masato's birthday...I'd like to do something special for him while he is going through the day. So...I'd like to surprise him during the end of his time on the show he, Jinguji and I are starting tomorrow."

"Oh! So you want to do a surprise party for him?" Otoya asked

Reina nodded her head. "I do."

Tokiya and Otoya looked at one another thinking the same thing before they smiled at her. "We'd be delighted to help you out Kato." Tokiya said happily

"Oh good! I had a small bit of an idea of what I'd like to do since for years I've had to plan birthday bashes for that spoiled brat that I had to raise. But I don't know Masato as much as the rest of you do. So I hoped that you two could help me figure out the best way to do things."

Tokiya placed the book he was reading to the side before he leaned forward towards her. "Just lay everything out for us and we'll do what we can to help you out."

Reina's pink eyes lit up hearing him speak. "Okay!"

Reina then explained in deep detail what she wanted to do for Masato, while she did Tokiya and Otoya both gave her feed back on what she was speaking about which she really liked. She only hoped that she'd be able to pull off what she wanted to do for Masato for his birthday.