44

The game that Reiji wanted to play with them was Hangman. A game that he had learnt to play while he was overseas. Reiji had to explain how to play the game before he wrote the category and how many spaces the title from that category was. It was up to the three that didn't know to guess what it was. Due to what Reiji had picked it took them more than an hour for them to try to figure it out.

It was Ai that ended up getting it in the end, so he went up and he chose his own category and what it was by blanks. Reina raised an eyebrow "You chose fruits?"

"I figured it'd be easy for you since you have been sheltered for so many years." Ai stated with a nod of his head

"A fruit with ten letters...that could be more than a few fruits." Ranmaru stated in thought

"It shouldn't be that hard, it's a rather common fruit." Ai stated with a shrug

Reina looked at the board as she was in deep thought before she looked at Ai. "Is it Strawberry?"

Ai looked at her stunned. "Well I didn't think you'd outright guess it-but that is correct."

Reiji and Ranmaru looked at her stunned "How did you figure it out that quick?" Ranmaru asked stunned

"With what he's already stated it wasn't hard. A ten letter fruit that's common that I would know. Strawberry is one of the few common fruits that I do know about. So it wasn't that hard for me to guess out right." Reina said with a shrug as she got up from where she had been sitting

Ai sat where she had been as she erased what he had written before she hummed out in thought. "Let me think...Oh! I got it."

She wrote down 'Musical Instrument' for the category before she wrote down ten line with a space between two of the lines. She had her hands together with a smile as she saw the puzzled looks on their faces. 

"Can we get a hint?" Reiji asked

"It's not a string, wind or brass instrument." Reina stated with a smile

Reina looked off camera to Masato and Ren. "Do you two know?"

Masato went up to her and whispered in his ear what he thought it was and she smiled nodding her head. "That's correct Masato."

All three males stiffened up hearing that Masato knew but they didn't. Ai narrowed his eyes. "Are there any A's in the words?"

"Mhm! There are." Reina said with a smile

She placed an 'A' in the first word third line and second word third line.

"Two a's? What about 'N'?" Reiji asked 

"Mhm!" She said with a nod of her head before she placed an 'n' in the fourth place in both parts of the word

"Is the first word Grand?" Ai asked

"Yep!" She said happily

She wrote the last three letters for the first word before she let out a happy hum. Ranmaru then grinned leaning forward. "Grand piano."

"Yep! Kurosaki senpai got it!"

Ranmaru then erased what she wrote and wrote something else instead as Reina sat where he once sat. The category was one that Reina didn't know well so she had a hard time thinking about what she could possibly guess. Reiji tilted his head to the side. "You chose a toughie ranran."

"It can't be that hard to figure out. Think about it for a bit Reiji." Ranmaru said with his arms crossed

Masato went behind Reina to give her a clue on what it was as he whispered in her ear once more. Reina looked behind her and nodded her head before she looked at Ranmaru. "Senpai, the meal you chose, does it involve meat?"