Part 1

I woke up later than usual. It was 15 minutes to seven, so i had 40 minutes till my bus came. I got up and went to my kitchen and saw that my mom made me pancakes, my favorite! I ate them and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair, i did my makeup as usual (eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil). I went back upstairs to my bedroom and got dressed (grey T-shirt, jean shorts, red and black flannel and black combat boots). And then I walked out the door and went to the bus stop.

Maybe your wondering who I am. I'm Ana Monroe and i'm 17 years old, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I live in London with my mom and my brother, because my parents are divorced.
Today is my last day of school and then starts SUMMER!!!! I'm very happy as me and my best friend Nika are going to LA for this summer of course we can't go alone so my brother is going to come with us. So I'll tell you about Nika she has brown long hair, brown eyes and is as tall and old as me. She has a little crush on Justin Bieber, but i just ignore that.

As I came to school i waited for Nika and we went inside. We went to our lockers and changed our shoes for slippers, it's like a school rule( and we hate it). We went to our classes which were boring. It all ended and Nika said "We should go and get some ice cream before we need to pack our stuff." Of course I agreed. I needed something sweet and cold because it was soooo hot outside. We ordered ice cream and sat down at the table and started to talk about what we will bring to LA."We really meed to go to Santa Monica." I said. "Yeah we need to bring cute swimsuits, like a lot of them" Nika said "I hope we meet some cute guys" "Maybe Justin" Sometimes i get really annoyed with all this Justin Bieber stuff"ughhh here we go aga-" before I could finish a group of guys came in and they looked at us. It was my ex with his friends. Why we broke up you ask? Well he cheated on me with 1 girl, but was hugging 3. So you can say he's a player. He was one of the popular guys along with 2 other guys( Timothy,Nick and Tyler). I just ignored them and continued talking" We could go to the Hollywood sign" "yes good idea" Nika laughed. I could already tell Timothy and the guys are going to sit at our table and they did, no suprise there. "Hey babe, haven't heard from you in a while" he said. I could literally puke right there on him but he wasn't worth it. I stood up "yeah 'babe' i'm so sorry...for this" then I smacked him with my ice cream and laughed. Nika joined me, then we just walked out like nothing happened. I kinda felt bad for doing that but at the same time i was still laughing. " That was awesome!!" Nika said. "Yeah I have the best teacher." We said our goodbyes and she went home. I waited for my brother to pick me up and take me home. It was 5pm when i got home. I hugged my mom and ran upstairs to my room. I took my suitcase from under my bed and opened it. I placed some clothes, makeup and shoes on my bed and in 1 hour i was done. I sent Nika a picture of my filed suitcase.

Me:"I'm all done *picture*"
Nika:"I haven't even started hahaha"
Me:"Nothing new girl hahahhah"
Nika:"Eyy!! I have to go pack. Bye gurrl!❤️"
Me:"Ohhh okey byee❤️"

Then i just sat on my bed looking at my screen. I decided i'm going to watch a film. To be more specific it was "We are the Millers". I love that film it makes me laugh all the time. When the film was over I went on my laptop and checked my Twitter. Nothing new, maybe 2 or 3 people followed me. It was already 9pm, so i went to bed exited for tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys!😁 this is my first fanfic. i hope you like it. Leave me some feedbacks or something and follow me on Twitter @AnaMarkelc and on instagram @ANAMARKELC ..😁❤️