Part 28

Ana's POV

The film ended and we went back to the car. The driver drove us to Camerons and Nashs apartment and Nika went with Justin to his place, because we'll move there tomorrow and I still need to pack. When we got into their apartment I sat on the sofa and threw my shoes because my feet were killing me. "Do you wanna stay here?" Cameron asked me. "No I don't want bother you guys." I said. "You won't. We have a guest room and you can stay there." Nash said smiling at me. "Fine if you insist." I said smiling. "Amm.. Can I take a shower?" "Yeah. It's upstairs." Cameron said. "Thanks." I grabbed my shoes and walked upstairs. I locked the door and got undressed. I stepped in the shower and let the water pour on me. When I was finished I noticed that I don't have any other clothes. I wrapped the towel around me and slowly unlocked the door. I walked to Nashs room and hoped he wasn't there. I opened the door and saw Nash on his computer. "Amm... Do you need something?" He asked surprised I was in his room and in a towel. "Yeah I do." I said quickly. "And that is?" I wanted to say that I need him, but he doesn't like me like that. "A shirt." I said simply. "My shirt?" He asked surprised. "Yeah yours. But it's okay I'm going to ask Cameron for one." I said walking out of his room. "No." He said pulling me back in. "Here." He said and toke off the shirt that he was wearing. I stared at his abs and he noticed that. "You like what you see?" He asked with a smirk. "Shut up." I said, laughed and grabbed his shirt and went back to the bathroom. I pulled his shirt over my head and it smelled just like him. I grabbed my shoes and stuff and walked to the guest room. I went on Twitter and saw a link to the interview me and Nika had. I clicked on it and watched. I saw that Nash and Cameron had the interview with this guy to. I clicked on Nashs and watched it. It surprised me that he said he likes me. And then I watched Camerons. It surprised me as well. I noticed that I only have 20% on my phone. I guess I have to go to Nash again. I walked to his room and knocked. "Come in!" He yelled. "Amm... Hey again." I said with a smile. "Hey." He smiled as well. "Can I borrow your charger?" "Sure." He said handing me the charger. "Thanks." I said and walked back to the guest room. I plugged the charger into my phone and went to sleep.

Nika's POV

When me and Justin came to his house it was hugeeee. He parked the car and we went inside. It was beautiful. "Let's go up to my room." He said grabbing my hand and went upstairs to his room. "If you want to take a shower, the bathroom is right there." He said pointing to the door. "I will thanks." I said and walked to the bathroom. I jumped in and took quite a long shower. I saw that Justin threw one of his shirts on the ground, because he didn't want to come in. I pulled it over my head and walked out. "You look good in my shirt." Justin said laughing. "Thanks." I said jumping on his bed. "Come here." He said and kissed me. "So Scooter called me and said that I need to go to the studio tomorrow. But I'm still giving you a ride." He said. I felt kinda sad but at the same time exited for his new music. "Ohh nice. You better invite me to the studio." I said joking. "Of course." He said and kissed me again. He turned off the light and we feel asleep.

Ana's POV

I was tossing on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I went back upstairs and looked if Nash was awake. I opened the door and saw him on his phone in bed. "Hey." I said, walked in and closed the door. "Hey. You can't sleep?" He asked. "Nope. Can I sleep here?" I asked. "Yeah of course." He said. I walked to the bed and laid on the other side of it. Nash put his phone on a nightstand "Come here." He said and pulled me to him. He kissed my cheek "Goodnight, beautiful." He said. We cuddled and feel asleep.