Part 35

Ana's POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on me. I totally forgot Nash and I cuddled last night. I got up and got dressed. Just black high waisted shorts, white crop top, black converse and a red snapback that I stole from Nash. I did my makeup as usual and my hair was straight. I walked back to the bed and unplugged my phone from the charger. I started to check what's going on on Twitter when I stepped on a penny board and fell. "Shit! Ana are you okey?" I heard Cameron say. "Yeah, yup just my butt hurts." I said and laughed a little. Nash held his hand out to help me get up, so I grabbed it and got up. "Thanks and sorry for waking you up." I said to all 3 of them. "Nahh it's good. Now we can hangout." Matt said and smiled. "Okey suree. What do you want to do?" I asked. "Well I was going to film a video with Jc and Jack." Nash said. "Okey. I'll join in on that." Cameron said and they high fived. While they got dressed and stuff, I was sitting on a sofa and on Twitter. A lot of people were tweeting about yesterday and that guy that was being mean to Nash. And there were loads of pictures of me and Nash. I remember that he told me he liked me and when we watched a movie with Justin and they scared me. I miss those days. I really do. The guys were all done and we went to Jc's room.  "Hey guys come on in." He said opening the door. We walked in and I saw Jack and another girl. "Ohh this is Alex." He said introduced us. I sat down on a chair behind the camera. They filmed a Q&A for Jacks channel. And Alex kept going on the bed with the guys and she desperately wanted to be in the video. They started filming the second video for Nashs channel, but Cameron wasn't in it. I went to our room and Cameron and Matt came behind me couple minutes later. But Matt soon left, so it was just me and Cameron in the room. "Why didn't you tell me that Madison threatened you?" He asked me while he sat down beside me. "Who told you that?" I asked kinda confused. "Don't get mad at him." He said. "Matt told you?" I asked looking at my feet. "Yeah. So why didn't you?" He asked again. "Because I didn't want to get hurt again. Nash seems happy even when he's not with me. So it's easier to see him happy." I said feeling sad. "I don't want to see ether of you sad. And he's sad when he's not with you." He said with a small smile. "Nahh your just saying that." I said back. "No I'm telling the truth. And we can get Madison removed from magcon." He said. "You don't have to do that." I said not wanting more trouble. "No. I'll do that today." He said standing up. "Fine." I said with a relief. Later we went to the meet and greet. Nothing really happened. After that the boys were outside playing basketball. There were two teams. One team was wearing shirts but the other one wasn't, so I could saw Nashs abs, and Camerons too. There were a lot of fans watching them and filming them.

Nash's POV

We were playing basketball outside. "Damn she's looking good." Shawn said looking at Ana. "Touch her and you're dead, Mendes." I said bumping into his shoulder. "I don't see you two together." He said. "Not yet." I said back at him.