Part 29

Nika's POV

I was woken up by Justin shaking me. "5 minutes more." I said moving his hands away. "No you're gonna be late." I quickly got up. "What?" I asked. "Yeah it already quarter past seven." He said. "Shit." I got up and walked to Justins closet. "Can I borrow your shorts?" I said grabbing his black shorts. "Yeah. Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and we went to the car. We safely arrived and I ran in there. Luckly I wasn't late.

Ana's POV

I woke up feeling amazing. I looked at Nash and he was still asleep I closed my eyes and started to think about what happened between me and Nash. Then Nash moved a bit and started talking "When I saw your face for the very first time, I thanked god for introducing me to the most beautiful angel and falling in love with you was so unexpected." He paused for a moment and then continued. "But I'm worried that one day you'll realize that you can do so much better." He said and got up. I opened my eye a little just to see where he went. I guess he went to the kitchen. I just laid there and tough about what he just said. He loves me. I got up and walked to the bathroom which was downstairs. "Hey." Nash said and smiled. "Morning." I said and walked to the bathroom. I put my hair in a bun and I washed my face. Then I walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. I turned on the TV and watched Disney. Soon Nash came with two plates in his hands. "Are you hungry?" He asked me. "Yes." I said and smiled. "Good. I tought I was making them for no reason." He said handing me a plate with toasts. "Thanks." I said and started eating. "No problem. What do you wanna do today?" He asked. "I have something in my mind." I said. "I do to. So what do you have?" He asked. "I want to go dye my hair." I said exited. "Really? What color?" He asked surprised. "My natural color. Which is brown." I said. "Well we'll go to your house and get your stuff and drive you to Biebers house." He said. "Can I just live here?" I asked joking. "Sure." He replied with a serious face. "Wait really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah you can stay in the guest room." He said and smiled. "I'll talk to Nika about it." I said and continued watching TV. After about 15 minutes I went back upstairs to my room and grabbed my skirt and stuff from last night. I then walked back downstairs. "I'm ready to go." I said to Nash. "Okey let's go." He said and we walked outside to the car and we drove to the house. I unlocked the door and we went up to my room. We packed my stuff and put them in his car. Then we started to drive to the hairdressers. "I didn't ask you what you wanted to do today." I said. "Ohh I'm filmin a parody with two friends. But we also need a girl in it. So do you wanna film with us?" He asked me. "Yeah of course." I said exited. "Well then it's settled." He said and parked the car. "I'll leave you to get ready and I'm going to go buy some stuff for the video." He said pulling me in for a hug. "Okey. See yaa." I said. "Byee." He said and kissed my forehead. Then I walked in and got my hair done. Nash said that the brown color suits me. We drove back to his apartment and got ready to film. I meet Nate and Sam, they were awesome. I got dressed in something more dressy because I was still wearing Nashs shirt. Now I was dressed in red basic bralet crop top, black skater skirt, black knee high socks and black platform chunky heel booties. I also had a white gold chain. Then we started filming and it was so much fun. Nate and Sam went home, so only me, Nash and Cameron were here. We were watching TV "Ana me and Nash have to ask you something." Cameron said. "Just ask me. I said "Well we are leaving in two days for tour. And we were wondering if you'd join us." They said both smiling. "Really? You guys, of course I'd like to join." They got exited "Yeeey!!!!!" They both hugged me. "Okey guys. When are we leaving?" I asked. "Well in two days, in the morning and we start in Texas." Nash said. "I can't wait." I said exited. We watched movies on TV for a while and then it got really late so we went to sleep.