Part 6

Nika's POV

I woke at around 10am. I got up and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail for now. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out eggs and cheese. I made myself scrambled eggs with cheese. When i finished i put the plate in the sink and went back upstairs. I picked up my phone and saw 3 unread messages. I opened them.

J: 'Good morning,beautiful 😘'
N: 'I hope I didn't wake you up'
J: 'How about a date tonight at 8pm. By Justin'
I texted him back 'Hi Justin. Sure pick me up at my place.' He quickly replied 'Okey beautiful.'

I had a lot of time and Ana was still sleeping, so I decided I'm going to watch a film 'The Notebook'.

Ana's POV

I woke up and it was very sunny, i looked at the clock it was already 1pm. I got up and unlocked my door. In that moment my brother was waiting on the other side of the door."So can we talk now?" He asked. I got nervous. "Amm...yeah sure." And we walked into my room and sat down. "So Nash told me you drank too many drinks and got drunk." Wait what? "Nash told you that?" "Yes he brought you back home and I just want to know something.." I got even more nervous. "Did you have sex with Nash?" "Oh god noo, gross!" I can't believe he just asked me that. "Are you sure? I mean you were drunk." "Yes I'm sure." He annoys me when he's overprotective. "Okey okey." Then we talked about this girl he mert and she's our neighbor and that he is going to take her on a date and stuff like that. Then he walked and and got ready for the date. And I went to Nika's room. She just finished watching a film. "So was I wild yesterday?" I asked joking. "Nahh you were just sitting there and drinking water." She said and we laughed. "Yeah right. That sounds like me." We continued laughing. "So Justin took you home, right?" I said winking at her, she blushed. She told me how they were singing his song and how he kissed her cheek and how he invited her on a date. So I said I'm going to do her hair and makeup and of course she agreed. "So Justin invite me and you on a vacation with him and the guys." She said excited. " and Matt was suppose to ask you to come with us, but ya know he got drunk like you." "Wait where even is Matt? He didn't take me home, Nash did." She got confused. "Nash took you home?" "Yeah. But I don't remember what happened." She continued talking about vacation. "Anyway Matt is okey, he's at Justin's place. So will you go with Justin and the guys?" She asked hoping I will say yes. "Of course I will go. But i need to ask my brother first." I said smiling at her. She hugged me. I looked at the clock it was around 3pm and I got a message from Matt.

M: 'Hey Ana. Sorry about yesterday. How about I take you on a real date.'

I don't know what to say. I mean I want to go but how will I know he won't leave again. "Nika, Matt asked me on a date and I don't know what to do." I said. "Well I would give him another chance. But I still ship tou with Nash." She said. I tough she was kidding but you could see that she wasn't. "Okey I will." I said with a smile.

A: 'It's okey. And sure when will you pick me up?'
M: 'Around 8pm. Is that okey?'
A: 'Yeah. See ya then.'

"So I guess I'll be doing your makeup and you are going to do mine." She smiled. "I guess girl. I'm going to go talk to Rok." I said worried. "Okey. Good luck." She said and I went to find Rok. I looked in the living room but he wasn't there. I looked in his room and no surprise he wasn't there. Then I remembered he went on a date. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I had a lot of time so i went on Twitter and saw that Justin and Matt followed me and I followed them back. I went on YouTube and looked if Nash posted a new video and he did with his little sister Skylynn. I watched videos I guess for a long time because Nika came running in my room. "Ana it's already 6pm we need to get ready!" "Shit! Yeah i will bring my makeup." I went to the bathroom and picked up some makeup products and went back to my room. I did Nika's makeup( you can see it on the photo) and she did mine(also in the photo). She went back to her room and got dressed. I went to my closet and picked out a black dress and white high heels and a white purse. My hair was already dry and I just brushed it and I left it natural which was straight. I got dressed and went to Nika's room. She was wearing this beautiful white dress and red high heels and a red purse. I will steal that dress one day. "You look more beautiful every day girrrl." I said. "Aww thank you. You do to." We walked down stairs and waited for them to come. We heard a car and looked out the window. It was Justin. He was wearing white jordans, black pants, white T-shirt and a gray snapback. "Have fun. But not to much fun." I said and hugged her. "I will. Byee." And with that she walked out. I was looking trough the window and saw that he hugged her and opened the door for her. He's a keeper. It was already 20 minutes past 8 and Matt hasn't came yet. I guess he forgot about the date.