Part 38

Ana's POV

"Hello?" I answer. "Hey Ana. So anything happening between you and Nash?" Cameron asked. I laughed. "I don't know. Did you have anything to do with the plan to get us alone?" I say questioning him. "Pffffff nooooooo. I would never do a thing like that." He says before hanging up. I look up to Nash and he walked towards me. "Okay someone is against this." He says and I just laughed. I think to myself, should I tease him? Yup I think i will. I grab his waist and pull him so he's pushing me up the counter. I grab his hands and put them on my waist. He leans in to kiss me, but I put my finger on his lips. "Don't move. Close your eyes." I demand him. He does what I said and I move my hands up his still bare chest, feeling his muscles tense. I move my hand down and then stop just before I reach the hem of his sweats. "You're cruel." He whispers. I move my lips to his cheek and kiss it. His hand move up my back and I kiss him down his neck. He moans a little. I can tell this is killing him and he want to kiss me so I stop. He opens his eyes and I can feel the bulge of his crotch up against my leg. "You're horrible." He says breathing heavily. "You don't mean that." I say moving out of his grasp to the bathroom door. I can tell I've turned him on as he rushed over to me grabbing my waist but before he has a chance to kiss me I say. "I'm going to take a shower." I said opening the door and stepping in. "You're driving me crazy." He says wanting to go in the bathroom with me but I quickly closed the door and locked it. Maybe I went to far? Nahh. I shower and washed my hair, but I totally didn't bring my clothes. Darn it. I blow dried my hair and slowly opened the door. I walked out and Nash stood by my suitcase. "Ohh you forgot you clothes?" He asked with a smirk. "Yea." I said kinda nervous. He came closer to me. "Here you go. I picked this out." He said handing me some of my clothes. "Thanks" I said and tried to walk back to the bathroom to change, but Nash grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. He kissed my cheek and slowly went down to my neck where he stopped and started sucking until he made a hickey. "Now you can go change." He said with a smirk. I giggled a little and went to the bathroom. I looked at the clothes he picked out, it was a white crop top with eyes on it, black ripped skinny jeans and white Doc Martens. I curled the ends of my hair. I walked back out. "You look good." Nash said coming towards me. "Thanks to you." I said with a smile. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer,he started to lean in for a kiss and I did too. We almost kissed but Cameron and Matt rushed into the room and me and Nash quickly jumped apart. "What is going on in here?" Cameron asked us with a smirk. "Nothing." I said with a smile and walked to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. We walked to the lobby and the event started. Me and Nash were looking at each other the whole time. After it finished we went to the airport and flew to Miami.