Part 11

Nika's POV

I woke up very early because I got a text. I got up and picked up my phone feeling annoyed. It was from Justin.

J: Today we are leaving after Wango Tango for our vacation. Ohh and Matt, Nash and Anesa are coming to.
N: Yeeey finally. Matt to?
J: Yeah him to, I know Ana won't like that but he's my friend. Ohh and can you be my date for today? 😁
N: It's okey. Yes of course🙈
J: Okey I'll see ya later byeee
N: Byeee

I went back to bed and feel asleep.

Ana's POV

I got up 32 minutes past 9am. I went to the kitchen ,took a yoghurt and went to the living room and sat on the couch. I was watching Disney Channel when I got a text.

N: Hey Ana. Wanna go the beach with friends and me? :)
A: Yeah of course :)
N: I'll pick you up in 20 minutes
A: Okey see yaaa

I walked to my closet and picked out black skinny jeans,white tee, black snap back and white converse. Underneath I wore pink bikini. I went down stairs and heard a car and went outside. Nash greeted me "Hey Ana." He smiled and hugged me. "And this are my friends. Cameron, Bach, Carter and Aaron." I smiled them. "Hi guys." "Haaay Ana." They all said at once. I laughed at them. I sat in the car with Nash and Cameron. I sat at the back. We listen to some songs and Cameron made some vines. I didn't really want to be in them because of fans. But he cought me, so I was in two or three of them. We arrived at the beach. Cameron wanted to mess with Nash so he opened the door for me and kissed my hand. We just laughed. We brought a ball for volleyball. Some fans came to the guys so I moved away but still not very far. They are so nice to their fans. Then we began to play volleyball. First I wore jeans and a tee, but then it got hot so I took it of so I was in my bikini. "You look good in that." Cameron whispered. "You're just saying that to make Nash jealous." I said and winked at him. "Maybe yes, maybe no. I guess you will never know." We laughed so hard. Nash saw us and quickly looked away. I went up to him. "I like you Nash, so don't be jealous." I said and giggled. "Who said that I'm jealous?" He said hidding his jealousy. "Ohh Nash come on." I said and kissed his cheek. "Okey now I'm better." He said and smiled. "Okey let's continue playing." We played 2 games until we got bored and went to this restaurant that was close. Me and Nash ordered pizza. I went to the toilet. There were two girls in there and both looked at me. "Your Ana Monroe, right?" One of them asked. "Yeah that's me." I asked confused. "Okey that's nice. And with that I mean stay away from Cameron and Nash." "And who are you to talk to me like that?" "I'm Maddison Beer, a singer that Justin Bieber discovered, because I'm hot." "Yeah that's why." "Just stay away from all of them. Okey? Bye!" And with that they walked out. I did my duty and went to the guys. "Where were you that long?" Carter asked me. "Ohh there was a line." I lied. "Why don't you want to eat anymore?" Nash asked me. "I'm not hungry anymore." I lied again. "You only ate one slice." "I said I'm not hungry anymore!" I said annoyed. They kinda started talk about girls and stuff like that, then I got a text from Nash.

N: What's wrong? :/
A: Nothing..
N: It is something. Tell me, please.
A: Not with the boys here
N: Fine. We will meet at the same time as yesterday at the park. Okey?
A: Okey

When he sent that message I blushed and Cameron noticed that. "Ohhh why is Ana blushing?" He said and the all laughed. "It's nothing." I said seriously. "Nash can you just take me home?" I asked Nash. "Okey, sure. Guys I will be back." They all said okey and we that we left. I didn't really say a word until we came to my house. "Don't forget. At the park at 10pm?" He said. "I won't." I replied. And went straight into my room. I went on Twitter and saw that fans took a photo of us playing volleyball.

Nash's POV

I drove back to the restaurant where the guys were waiting. "I'm back." I said and sat beside Cam. "What's wrong with Ana?" He asked. "I don't know, but I'm gonna find out today." Then a girl with brown long hair sat beside me. "Hey guys." She said. "Hey Madison." Cameron said. "Hey Nash can I talk to you?" She asked. Why did she want to talk to me, she doesn't even know me. "Amm... Fine." We walked out of the restaurant. "So can you help me with Cam?" "What with him?" I asked. "Well I like him and I want to be with him. So can you help me with that?" "Yeah sure." I said and then she hugged me and I hugged her back, because I didn't want to be mean by pushing her away. "Let's go back in there." I said and we walked back in.

Nika's POV

I heard I knock on the front door. I got up and looked at the clock it was already 1pm. I opened the front door and there was a two girls. "Hi Nika. Justin sent us to do you hair and makeup fir Wango Tango." One said and smiled. "Really?" I asked suprised. "Yes. And we have some dresses for you." The other one said. "Okey come in." I nicely said. We went up to my room. They did my makeup smokey and then I needed to pick out a dress. I tried all of them but none of them wasn't really my style. There was one dress left to try. I tried it on and it was beautiful. It was gold with sparkles and it was tight. I picked out black high heels and a black bag. My hair was curled. They said that the car will be here soon. I went outside and the car was already waiting a sat in it and Justin was in there. "Wow you look..wow." He said looking at me. "Well thank you don't look bad yourself." I said and laughed. He was wearing a black hat, black leather pants, black T-shirt, leopard printed shoes and a flannel that was yellow and kinda ombré. Then the car started moving.