Part 39

Ana's POV

We finally landed in Miami. We sat in the car and started to drive. I was sitting in the back with Cameron and Nash, while Matt sat in front. I felt someone's hand on my tight. I looked up an saw Nash smiling at me. "Okey guys save it for later." Cameron said and looked through the window. I laughed a little. We arrived to the hotel and the fans were already there. There were soooooo many of them. "Don't be nervous." Nash said. I guess he saw that I'm nervous. I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand. We walked out of the car. We kinda ran inside. We walked up to our rooms, which I'm sharing with Nash. Just Nash! He's gonna tease me so bad, but I'm going to tease him too. We got in our room and it was hot. "Why is it so hot in here?" Nash asked. "I don't know." I said placing down my suitcase. "I'm going to go to the lobby and ask about the heat." He said closing the door. In took of my shoes and clothes, since it was hot. I heard a knock on the door. "Nash is that you?" I kinda yelled. "Yeah! I'm coming in." He shouted. "Wait no!" I shout but it's too late, he walks in but he hasn't looked at me yet. "They don't kno-Wow!" He says finally looking at me.

Nash's POV

Ana is currently standing in front of me in her underwear. I start to sweat but I don't know if it's the heat or her. I take off my jacket. "You'll still be hot in that. So I'm guessing you take off more." She said walking over to the mini fridge. She bends down to get a can of coke. I stare at her butt in those very thin panties. Okey maybe too long. "Nash? Nash?" She says standing up. "What? Panties what?" I say. Did I really just say panties? "I asked if you want coke." She said. I shake my head and she closed the fridge and walked to the window. I couldn't take the heat anymore so I pull my shirt over my head. My jeans feel quite uncomfortable from sweating. I look over to Ana and she is rubbing the cold can over her neck. I'm feel extremely turned on. My minds starts to drift off. She is standing only centimeters away in her underwear. I looked at her body she wasn't thin. Which didn't bother me, she was curvy. I looked up and looked at her boobs. "Aren't your legs sweating?" She asked. I gulp because the answer is yes and I can't take them off because she'll see that my 'little buddy' is a little exited. I end up nodding. "Well take them off! I don't want you to get heat exhaustion." She says tugging on my belt. My little buddy gets a little bit more excited. "Nah it's okey. I-i" I try to think of an excuse. "I have truck boxers on and it's super embarrassing." I say and she starts laughing. "Okey. But here drink this."she says handing me the coke she was rubbing over her neck earlier. "Thanks."

Ana's POV

I heard a sudden burst of coke can and I turn around to Nash covered in the sticky coke liquid. "Crap." He says grabbing a towel. "At least it's cold." I said jokingly. "Apart from being sticky, it's quite refreshing." He says laughing. I walk over to him with a towel and dab him down too because I couldn't help myself. He looks down at me. "You know, we're both kinda naked and sweaty. I'm surprised I can keep my hand of you." He says smiling. We were quiet for a moment and just looking in each others eyes. Then he finally leaned in and kissed me. He dropped his towel and lifted me up onto his waist. His tongue find its way into my mouth and his hands go up and down my back. He brushed his hand over my bra strap but stops. I can tell he wants to undo it. He walked to the bed and placed me on it. He took of his jeans, which kinda surprised me. He then kissed me again, he kissed down to my neck and left a hickey there. He went further down to my panties and started to take them off. But before he could do that the door opened. I quickly covered myself with the sheets and Nash kinda feel of the bed. "Ohhh darn! Did I interrupt something." Cameron said while giggling a lot. "Nahh dude you didn't." Nash said getting up. "Why is it so hot in here?" Cameron asked. "We don't know." I said still laying in bed. "Well I wanted to tell you that the event is starting soon. So you should get ready." He said and walked out. I threw the sheets of me because it was definitely hotter. "We're finishing this after the event." Nash said with a smirk and walked into the bathroom. I can't wait,but there's one problem. I'm a virgin.