Part 15

Ana's POV

I got woken up by someone heavy laying on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw Nash. I giggled and tried to get up and lucky I did without waking him up. I went to the bathroom and washed my teeth and I curled my hair. I texted Nika.

A: Hey Nika want to go out?
N: I can't sorry. I'm spending a day with Justin.
A: Ohh yeah I forgot.
N: It's okey. Bye

I then texted Anesa.

Ana: do you want to go out?
A: Yeah sure. Come to my room in 10 minutes.
Ana: Okey. See ya

I finished doing my makeup(mascara, filling in my eyebrows) and then went to my suitcase and took out my black skinny jeans, a T-shirt(peirce the veil) and my red converse. I picked up my phone and went to Anesa's room and knocked. "What are you doing here?" Said Madison. "Well I'm going out with Anesa. So if you excuse me." I said and walked past her and into the room. "Hey." Anesa said and smiled. "Are you ready." I asked. "Yeah I'm ready." and we walked out the door. "I don't really know where to go here in Munich." I said laughing. "Yeah I don't ether." We both laughed. "Let's go this way." I said pointing to the right. "Okey." And with that we walked for a couple of minutes and just talked. I learned that she is obsessed with Selena Gomez and Brent Rivera. We were out for maybe 30minutes or so when I got a text from Justin.

J: Come back to the hotel.
A: Is something wrong?
J: No.
A: Okey we are coming.

"We need to go back." "Ohh that soon?" I laughed. "Yeah."

When we came back we walked to Justins room and they were all there. "Okey. Since you're finally here. We'll be here for only 2 days. So that means today and tomorrow. We will leave at 9pm tomorrow. Any questions?" I looked around and saw Madison sitting next to Nash. Pfff she thinks she's gonna make me jealous. "No questions? Okey. Ohhh and try to fade into the crowd, because of the paparazzis." And with that I walked back to my room. And Matt followed me behind, but Nash didn't. I don't really know where he went. "Hey Ana. Do you want me to show you around the town?" Matt asked me. "Have you ever been to Munich?" I asked. "Yeah I've been. So don't worry we won't get lost." He said smiling. "Okey fine." I smiled back at him. "Well let's go." He said grabbing my hand and his hoodie. We walked past the BMW Museum and went in there. It was really fun. Then we went to Olympiapark. There was a lot of tourists who were eating pancakes. So I wanted pancakes too. We searched around and found them. We sat on the bench and ate pancakes. "So why didn't you show up for our date?" I asked him. "Ohh.. Amm.. Well I got very shy and I didn't know how to show you that I liked you." He said looking at his pancakes. "Hey. It's okey. I understand." I said and he looked at me with a smile. "Let's go back to the hotel. It's already 4pm." We started walking when a group of girls ran up to us. They asked Matt to take pictures with them. He kindly said yes. He was so nice to them. He looked at me and said something to the fans and smiled. He talked to them for a couple of minutes and we went back to the hotel.

"Thanks for showing me around." I said. "Eyy no problem. I had fun. I'm going to take a shower." And with that he went to the bathroom. And I jumped on the sofa and watched TV.

Nash's POV

I went back to my room and didn't see Ana or Matt anywhere. Damn it I guess they went somewhere together. I wanted to show her around the town. Then I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was Madison. "Hey Nash." She said smiling at me. "Amm... Hey." I said back. "Can you show me around the town?" She asked me. "I'm to tired, but maybe we can go for a drink." I said. "Okey let's go." She said exited. We walked to a coffee shop near our hotel. So we talked about her singing career and about my YouTube career. After 1 hour we went back to the hotel. "I had fun." Madison said smiling at me. "Yeah me to. Well... I'll see you later." I said unlocking the door to my room. "Okey. See yaa." She said and pulled me into a hug. I pulled out of the hug and she smiled at me. And with that I walked into my room and saw Ana watching TV. I sat down beside her. "Hey." She said smiling at me. "Had fun today?" I asked feeling jealous. "Yeah I had. Matt showed me around town and it was amazi-" I interrupted her. "I wanted to show you around town." Looking at my feet. "Wait. Really?" I looked at her. "Yeah really. But Matt asked you first." "I'm so sorry Nash ." "It's okey. I'll take you around the town in the next country." I said smiling at her. "Deal." She said and added "What were you doing today?" Shit. "Amm... Well Madison wanted me to show her around town, but I was to tired so we went for a drink." I said nervous. "Oh that's nice. Did she try anything on you?" "Well... She hugged me when we got back..." "Ohh okey.." That was all she said. After 3 minutes she added. "Thank you for telling me the truth." I looked at her. "Always." I said and she smiled. Then we watched TV.

Nika's POV

After everyone left me and Justin were alone. "Do you want to go anywhere special today?" Justin asked me. "I don't really know. Maybe we can just watch movies in our onesies and eat junk food?" I asked him if he agreed to that. "Okey. And tomorrow I'll take you to see some things." He said and grabbed my hand so we can go to the car. The driver took us to the shop. We picked out some junk food like Takis and stuff like that and also we needed something to drink so we got Sprite. We went back to the hotel and I got my onesie out of my suitcase and walked into the bathroom and got dressed. It was a tiger onesie. I walked back to the sofa and Justin was already dressed in his onesie, it was a monkey onesie. We started watching movies.

It got really late and I started to fall asleep. I opened my eyes and saw Justin carrying me to bed. "Goodnight princess." Were the last words he said and then I feel asleep.