Part 36

The next day I woke up later than usual. I got up did my makeup and got dressed. I felt a little girly so I got dressed in a baby blue skirt, white crop top with blue flowers and my white converse, my hair was curly. The guys were still sleeping, I guess because they played basketball yesterday. I didn't know what to do so I went to the StarBucks. I sat down and went on Twitter and stuff like that. I decided I'm going to text Nika, since we didn't talk since I left.

A: Hey gurrl, how's it going? :)
N: Good. I'm on the set, so I'll text you later :P
A: Ohh sorry I forgot. Bye

I totally forgot about Nikas movie. I can't wait to see it. I guess I was sitting here for quite a long time, because I got a text from Cameron saying to come back to the hotel because they wanted to play a game. As soon as I got that text I walked back to the hotel. When I got to my room I saw Nash, Matt, Cameron and 2 others girls. "Finally you came." Cameron said. "This are Stacie and Alex, but you know her." He said while a sat down in a circle. "What are we going to play?" I asked. "Spin the bottle." Matt said exited. Nash was sitting opposite me, I looked up at him and he smiled, I quickly looked away. "Stacie first." Cameron said to me. "Fine." She gave her wrist a flick, spinning the bottle around. It landed on Alex who was sitting next to Nash. All the boys smiled and Cameron even laughed. "It's no big deal." Stacie said moving towards Alex. She gave her a quick peck on the lips and the boys moaned hoping for more, I guess. Alex and Stacie giggled and sat back on their spots. Next Alex span it and it landed on Matt. She got a exited. He moved towards her and grabbed her face pulling her into a full on snog. After 2 minutes they finally stopped. After Cameron landed on Stacie and snogged her then it was mine turn and it landed on Stacie. I gave her a really quick peck on the lips. It was Matt's turn and he landed on Nash, he kissed him on the cheek, exaggerating it. Now it was Nash's turn, he moved in and was just about to spin the bottle before Cameron shouted "New game!" I felt a little sad because it could land on me but it could have landed on Alex or Stacie and that would kill me. "What's the game then?" I asked him. "Seven minutes in heaven!" He cheered. "How will we choose who goes in the closet?" Alex asked. So then Matt walked down to the kitchen and asked for straws. He quickly came back to the room. He cut the end of 2 straws. Who ever picks the short straws is going into the closest. I went first and of course I got one of the short straws. Then it was Alex, Matt and Stacie turn and all of them got the normal straws. So it was between Cameron and Nash. I hoped it was Nash so bad. But even if it was Cameron we wouldn't do anything bad, I think. So Matt held the straws and they both picked at the same time. I waited for them to finally choose the straws and in my mind it went in slow motion. But luckily it was Nash who picked the short straw.