Part 9

Ana's POV

It was about 10am when I was eating my breakfast and texting Justin.
A: So when will this suprise happen?
J: Maybe today. But you have to bring her here and she mustn't know.
A: Yeah I know. Just tell me when.
J: Okey I will. See ya :)
A: Byeee :)
"Who are you texting?" I heard Nika ask behind me. "Ohh just a friend." I wasn't lying me and Justin are friends. "Okey." She said and walked back upstairs.

Nika's POV

I know she's hiding something, but I don't know what. I went on Twitter and saw a lot of people followed me. But it was because of Justin not because of who I am. I googled auditions around the LA and found some. I picked the one that was more romantic it was called 'Twilight'. I called a taxi and went outside to wait. "Where are you going?" Ana asked. "Ohh I'm going to get a script for a movie." I said and smiled. "Woooo nicee. Well later we are going out. And you can't say no." She said. "Haha okey. See ya." And with that I sat in the taxi and he drove me to get my first script ever.

Ana's POV

A: When should I bring her there?
J: Lets say around 5pm?
A: Okey.

I decied while I wait for Nika I am going to ask Nash to come over.
A: Nash do you wanna come over?
N: What is Matt not able to come?
A: Why are you mean again?
N: Because I'm always you second choice.
A: No you're not. Now come over!
N: Fine!
I don't know why he thinks he's a second choice, I didn't even talk to Matt after that date with Nash. So I hope he will be nicer when he'll be here. 10 minutes later I heard a car and went to the front door. I opened it and waited for Nash to come. "Hi." I said and hugged him. "Hi" he said back to me and smiled. We walked inside and sat on the sofa. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked him. "Yeah. Which one?" "I don't know. You choose one." He got up looked at the cd's that I had. He chose 'The Evil Dead', it was a scary movie. He sat beside me and we begin to watch. In the middle of the movie I wanted to talk to him about why he was moody when we texted. "Nash why were you moody when we texted?" I asked. "It's nothing. Let's just watch this movie." He said and continued watching. "It's not nothing. Come on talk to me." "No I can't tell you." "Why can't you tell me? You know I wouldn't tell anybody." "But still you won't understand." Then a scary part came in a movie and jumped closer to Nash. "I would or at least try to understand." I said. "No you wouldn't. I'm just gonna go." "No Nash. Come on." "I'll se ya later, Ana. Bye." "Nash..." And with that he walked out the door. What's with him? I tried to brushed it off, but I still think of what he didn't want to tell me.

Nika's POV

I finally got my first script. I went to the mall to get a drink. I got to a shop and picked out Arizona. And started walking to go pay. "Hey, are you Nika Hudgens?" A girl behind me asked me. "Ammm... Yeah that's me." I answered her. "Can a have a selfie with you?" "Sure" I said and smiled at her. "Thank you so much. And I hope you and Justin are happy together." She said excited. "No problem. And we aren't together." "Ohhh sorry. We'll I hope you two get together soon." I laughed. "Yeah I hope so too." We said our goodbyes and I called taxi and went back home. "Hey Ana. When are we going?" I asked as soon as I got home. "We need to go 15 minutes to 5pm." She said. "What time is it now?" "We have 10 minutes before we go." I went to the bathroom and just fixed my makeup, sprayed some perfume and went back down. We walked out and there was a black Range Rover waiting for us. "Did you buy a car?" I asked confused. "Nope. The driver is going to take us somewhere." She said excited. "Okey." And with that we started to drive.