Part 24

Nash's POV

I walked to the park and sat on a bench. I was thinking about Ana. She told me she liked me, but that was about a week ago. Could she really like Cam? Well I hope not. I still like her and not Madison, she kissed me. I stood up and started walking back home, when I saw a familiar face laying on the ground with her headphones in. I walked to her and it was Ana. I sat down beside her and looked at her. She looked so cute. I think she fell asleep on the grass. I shoke her a little and she didn't even move. I shoke her a little bit harder. I can't leave her here if she's asleep. I picked her up and started walking to her house.

When we got to the house I took the key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. I carried her upstairs to her room and placed her on the bed. I kissed her on her forehead and walked home.

Ana's POV

I woke up and at first I was confused. What was I doing in my room? Last thing I remember was me laying on the grass in the park listening to music. I turned of my music and plugged my phone onto a charger. For a long time I wanted an eyebrow piercing. So today is the day I'm going to get it.

A: Hey Cameron :) can I ask you something?
C: Of course :)
A: Can you take me somewhere? :$
C: Sure :)
A: Thanks :D I'll come to your place right now
C: K see ya:)

I walked into my closet and picked out a black Nirvana shirt, black shorts and black converse. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. For makeup it was simple, just mascara and I filled in my eyebrows. I walked out of the house and locked the door and started walking to Camerons apartment.

Cameron's POV

I was happy Ana asked me to take her. But I didn't really know where we are going. I went downstairs to the living room where Nash was sitting and watching TV, well he was on his phone. We didn't talk after he came back. He looked at me and I sat down then he looked back at his phone. I heard a door bell and I wanted to go and open it but Nash stood up and went to the door. He opened them and saw Ana "Ana?" He said surprised. "Ohh... Amm... Hey..." She said awkwardly. "Let's go." I said before they could say anything else to each other. "I hope you slept well." He said to her before we went to the car. "What?" She asked and I pulled her out. We sat in the car "What was that about?" I asked her. "I have no idea. Anyway let's go get me a piercing." She said exited. "Wow really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah now start driving." She laughed and I started driving.

Nika's POV

I was finished filming at about 7pm, I walked to where Justin was picking me up. I sat in a car and kissed him. "Hey, how was it?" He asked me. "It was so much fun, but I'm so tired." I said. "So I guess no date tonight?" He asked me faking being sad. "I would never miss a date with you." I smiled. "Okey." He said exited.

We came to my house and I went to my room and quickly showered and got dressed, black crop top, grey sweats and white adidas. For my makeup I just put on some mascara. I let my hair natural which was curly. I walked back downstairs to Justin. "Wow you're beautiful." He said. "Thanks." He grabbed my hand and we went to the car and started to drive.

Ana's POV

We were back in Camerons car and we were driving back to his place. "Are you sure it doesn't hurt?" He asked me for the tenth time. "Yes I'm sure." I said laughing. "Ohh and sometime this week I want to color my hair." "What color?" He asked. "I don't know yet. Maybe red or blue or something like that." I said exited. "You'd look gorgeous with any color really." He said. "Aww thanks." We parked the car and went to his apartment. He unlocked the door and I saw Nash siting on the sofa. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "My room is upstairs on the right. I'm going to make us some popcorn."Cameron said. "Okey I said and went upstairs. Cameron came quickly behind me and closed the door. We started watching 'Seventh Son'. I didn't really like that movie and I already saw it, but I didn't tell Cameron that. In the middle of the movie I need to use the toilet. I stood up and Cameron stopped me "Where are you going?" He asked. "Toilet." I said. "I'll pause the movie." He said and I walked downstairs to the bathroom. I saw Nash still sitting on the sofa. I did my duty in the bathroom and wanted to go back to Cameron "It looks nice on you." I heard Nash complimenting my piercing. "Thanks. Why did you say 'I hope you slept well'?" I asked him. "Ohh I carried you home from the park." He said. "Ohh really? Thanks." I said and went upstairs. Me and Cameron started to watch the movie again. When it finished he asked me "Do you wanna be my date for my movie premiere?" "You were filming a movie?" I asked him. "Yeah. So?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said with a smile. "Ohh and Nash is going to." He said. "Ohh okey. Can I bring Nika?" "Yeah of course." Then I wanted to go home and he drived me home. I went to my bedroom and fell asleep.

Nika's POV

We arrived to a dancing studio. "Here put this on." He said handing me his sweater. I knew why he wanted me to put it on, because of paparazzis. I pulled it over my head and pulled the hoodie on my head. We walked inside and he showed me this dance that was sweet and just for us. We left the studio late at night and the paparazzis were still there. When we came back to the house we kissed and said goodbye. I walked straight to Anas room and woke her up. "Hey I need to ask you something." I said. "Can't it wait till tomorrow morning?" She asked me still laying with her eyes closed. "Well it can, but I have to film."    "Ask away." She said. "Well Justin wants us to move to his house, so we don't have to pay the rent." I said to her. "Fine. Well move to his house." She said "Really? Thanks." I said hugging her. "No problem. Do you wanna ho to the movie premiere tomorrow night?" She asked. "Whose?"    "Camerons and Nash is going to." She said. "Well I'll see when I finish filming." I said. "Okey. Night." She said and turned around. I went to my room and also fell asleep.