Part 10

Nika's POV

We arrived at Los Angeles Pet Memorial Park. It was beautiful. "Now just walk along the path and yeah." Ana said. "Wait, you're not coming with me?" I asked confused. "Nope. Now have fun." She smiled. I started to walk and about 5 minutes of walkin I heard a guitar playing. I followed the sound and saw Justin playing guitar. He stopped adn looked at me with a smile. He got up and started to walk to me and he played guitar. He started singing 'Boyfriend' . I blushed so hard! When he finished he asked me. "So Nika... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I couldn't believe what I just heard. "Yes!" I kinda screamed. "Wow I'm so glad you said yes. I tough you liked me as a friend. Anyway let's go celebrate this." I lauged and followed him to his car. There were a lot of paparazzi's waiting for Justin. "Shit! Let's go to the car anyway. I wanna show of my new girlfriend." He said winking at me and grabbed my hand. As we got to the car they were all yelling. "Is this you new girl, Justin!!!" Or " Is this just a one night stand?!!" Or "She's hot!!" And when Justin heard that he said. "I know." And smiled. We finally got in the car and started driving. We arrived at this fancy restaurant named Cicada. It was beautiful. We walked in there and Justin order champagne. We just talked about him going on tour, about my childhood and his too. It was already 9pm so he took me home. "This was the best date." I said. "Well you made it special." I blushed. "Aww thanks." He kissed me passionately. "I will call you tomorrow, princess." He said. "Okey, night." And with that I walked inside.

Ana's POV

I heard the door open and saw Nika. I jumed of the sofa and ran to her. "How was it? Did you say yes? And did he take you anywhere else?" I attacked her with questions. "It was amazing. Yes and yes." She said and laughed. "Sooo tell me everything." I said and pulled her to the sofa. She told me what he said in front of paparazzis and how he took her to this fancy restaurant. And then I told her what happened with Nash. How he was acting strange and that he didn't want to tell me something. She said that maybe it wasn't that important, but i know it was. In the middle of conversation I got a text from Nash.

N: Meet me at the park near your house it's important!
A: Okey.

I told Nika that I'm going out. We both went to our rooms. I just changed my clothes and went outside. I walked to the park where I saw Nash. I sat beside him. "So why did you want to meet?" I asked. "I..I'm sorry for today. I was rude to you. And I'm really sorry." "It's okey Nash it really is. I just want to know why. Why did you act like that?" He took a deep breath. "Well I had this secret that I didn't tell you because you like Matt And he's my best friend. And I know you still like him but I just need to tell you this..." What was he sayin?? "I like you. " I was shocked. "First of all. I never liked Matt like that, just as friend. Because I don't really know him. And second of all. I like you too. Since the day we kinda meet at the airport." I said. "Wow, really? I didn't expect you to like me back." He said and looked down to his hands. "Why?" I simply asked. "Because you're like a model and I'm... Well me." "Well I want to be a model but I'm definitely not. And you are the nicest and the most handsome guy I have ever met." I said and looked at the ground because I blushed. "Hey look at me." He said and put his hand on my cheeks. "I really like you if you're a model or not. I like you for you." I blushed even more. "You're cute when you blush." He said with a smirk. "Stop it I'm gonna blush even more." We laughed. "Come on let me take you home." He grabbed my hand and started walking. When we got there he kissed my cheek and said "Goodnight gorgeous." I blushed again. "Goodnight handsome." He laughed and walked into the dark. I walked in the house and Nika was waiting. I told her what happened and she was happy for me. We both went upstairs and I feel asleep.