Part 2

I woke up at 7am and had 1 hour till our flight. I got up and went to my brothers room and scared him."AHHHH!!!" I screamed and jumped on his bed. "O my fucking god! Ana don't scare me like that!!!" I just laughed. "Ohh come on get up, we need to go get Nika" I continued laughing. "Yeah yeah whatever." I got up and walked to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower, after that I washed teeth and put my hair in a bun. I did my makeup not a lot just mascara and nude lipstick and i filled in my eyebrows. I got dressed in a white T-shirt,black leggings and white converse. I walked to the kitchen where my brother was. I opened the fridge and got a granola bar." We should really get going" He said. "Okey" i said while hugging my mom goodbye. "Be careful and if you need anything just call me" she said. "Okey mom, i love you, byeee" i said and walked out the door to my brothers car.
The ride to Nika's place was silent, I was just listening to the songs on the radio and he was talking about how careful I must be in LA. I ignored him for the ride. I saw Nika standing there all ready to go. "Where the hell were you guys?" And my brother replied "Well sorry there was traffic" and she sat in the car. I heard a familiar song it was 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber. Nika started to sing along and I couldn't resist so I started to sing along too.

We parked the car and took out our suitcases and went into the airport. We sat on the seats and waited. Then I group of 4 guys walked by and one winked at me. I looked down and blushed. Nika noticed that "Ohhh someone has a crush" and laughed. Then my brother said"Nahhh he was winking at me" and we started to laugh. A lady trough the speaker said that a flight for LA is about to take of. We were excited and started to walk to the door.Nika poked me and said "Blue eyes on the right" and quickly turned to the right there was that guy who winked at me earlier. I turned back at Nika "Damn those eyes" and she giggled. We sat on the seats that were ours and I got a window seat. I looked around the plane for a blue eyed guy and i saw him at the back of the plane. He saw me staring at him so I turned around. I got my headphones out of my backpack and plugged them into my phone and put on my current favorite song 'Avicii-The Nights' and I fell asleep. This flight is going to go by fast.

------------------------------------------
Here's the second chapter :D i hope you like it! Follow me on Twitter @anamarkelc and Instagram @ANAMARKELC ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️