Part 30

Nika's POV

Today was the first day Justin won't drive me to work. I got ready and walked out where Taylor was waiting. Yesterday I asked him to give me a ride and he kindly said yes. I sat in the car and he smiled at me "Good morning. I got you coffee." He said handing it to me. "Aww thanks you shouldn't have." I said taking a sip of coffee. "But I wanted to." He said and started to drive. We talked about our interests until we got to the movie set. We went in there and started filming.

Ana's POV

I woke up at 8am which was really early. I went to the closet and got dressed in gray shorts, white and gray flannel, light blue top and white converse. I went to the kitchen and no one was there, I guess they were still sleeping. I made pancakes and sat on the sofa and watched TV. I heard footsteps and I turned around to see sleepy Cameron. "You made pancakes?!" He yelled exited. I saw Nash running down the stairs and he almost fell. "Pancakes?!" He said exited. "Yeah pancakes. I left some for you two." I said laughing. They grabbed them and sat down beside me. "So what are we doing today?" Cameron asked. "I don't know." I said eating my last pancake. "Well I do. We should ho penny boarding." He said exited. "Well I don't have a penny board." I said and put the plate in the sink. "I can give you one." Cameron said. "Really? Thanks." I said. "We'll get ready and meet you back here." Cameron said and they walked up to their rooms. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked back to the living room and waited for Cameron and Nash. They came down about 15 minutes after me. "What took you so long?" I asked standing up. "Well sorry we need to look good." Cameron said with a smirk. "Sureee." I said joking. "Let's go." Cameron said handing me his blue penny board. When we got out they started skating and I just stood there. "Come on Ana!" Cameron yelled. "I've never penny boarded." I said. "What? Really? Let me help you." Nash said grabbing my hand. "Just stand on the penny." He said and I did as he told me to. We started to skate. We skated around our neighborhood for a while and then got back to the apartment. I wanted to hang out with Nika before I went on tour. So I texted her saying if she wanted to hangout and she didn't reply fast, I mean she was filming. So I went to my room and went on laptop and downloaded some songs and stuff and she finally replied.

N: Yeah. Let's meet at the mall
A: okey see yaa

I grabbed Camerons penny board and walked to his room and told him that I'm going out. I got there before Nika so I sat on a bench. After 5 minutes a saw her walking towards me. I got up and hugged her. "Let's get a drink so I can tell you what's been happening." Nika said and we walked to a bar. We ordered our drinks and sat down. We talked about her movie and that Justin is in the studio all the time and that Taylor is driving her now. She told me that brown hair color suits me well. I told her about the tour and what we were doing today and stuff like that. Then I went back home to pack.

Cameron's POV

We got home and I went to my room. I was thinking about posting this photo os Nash and Ana when they were penny boarding. It was a cute picture. I posted it and it got a lot of comments. Some of them were hate but some were nice. They were asking questions if they were together so I decided I'll delete the photo.

Ana's POV

I finally finished packing and it was about 9pm. I went on Twitter and my notifications were full of this photo of me and Nash skating today.