Part 31

Ana's POV

I was trying to stay awake because our flight was at 1am and now was 11pm. I was watching YouTube videos until it was time to go. We sat in Camerons car and drove to the airport. We were laughing and talking and when we got there we saw Matt and Madison. I totally forgot she even existed. We walked to them and she hugged everyone even me and Nash. I hugged Matt then we went inside. We sat on the seats and waited for our flight. "I'm going to the toilet. Ana do you want to join me?" Asked Madison. "No not real-" before I could finish she pulled me with her. This is going to be interesting.

Nash's POV

That was weird. They were gone for a long time. "What do you think they are talking about?" I whispered to Cam. "I don't know. I hope it's not drama stuff." He said. They finally came, but Ana had this look on her face, like she is surprised or offended. And she had a red right cheek. She sat down where Madison was sitting earlier and Madison sat beside me. Well they are acting weird. The lady trough the speaker said that our flight is about to take off. Jc came running into the airport a little bit before they closed the door. I just laughed at him. I sat beside Ana and Jc sat beside me. "You okay?" I whispered to Ana. "Umm yeah." She said and looked out the window. "Why do you have a red cheek?" I asked wanting to know the answer. "Ohh do I?" She asked looking at me and covered her cheek. "Yeah you do." I said to her and put her hand of her cheek. I tried to kiss her cheek but she turned around to the window. I need to find out what happened between Ana and Madison.

Nika's POV

I woke up as usual. I looked on the other side of the bed, but Justin wasn't there. We are growing apart and I don't like that. I got up and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. Then I walked back to my room and got dressed in high waisted shorts and a red crop top. I went to the kitchen and saw Justin. "Finally you're awake." He said smiling. "Why are you here." I said walking up to him. "Ohh I called Scooter and asked him if I can come to the studio later." He said handing me a plate of scrambled eggs. "Aww thanks." I said and started eating them. "I'm going to take you to work too." He said sitting beside me. "Really?" I asked surprised. "Yes. Now eat so you won't be late." He said. I texted Taylor saying that he doesn't have to pick me up. I ate the eggs and put the plate in the sink. I got my black converse "Justin let's go!" I yelled so he could hear me. He came running down and grabbing his keys and we walked to his car. When we got there he kissed me and I went out. "Today I'm taking you out tonight!" He yelled before I went to the set. "Okey." I said back and waved him, and walked into the set.

Ana's POV

We landed at about 2pm and there were fans waiting for the guys. We quickly got in the car and drove to the hotel where we were staying. When we got there I shared room with Nash, Cameron and Matt because I didn't know the othere guys. But Cameron interduced me to Jack and Jack, Carter, Taylor, Aaron, Mahogany, Shawn and Nashs brother Hayes.