Part 19

Nika's POV

I couldn't sleep at all. Why, you ask? Well Madison was laughing all night long. "Can you shut up?" I asked her. She just looked at me and then back at Nash. The driver took us to the hotel that was near the beach. Me and Justin shared a room, Madison wanted to share a room with Nash and they did. And Anesa didn't want to share a room with Matt, so they had separate rooms. I was hungry so I texted Anesa asking her to go eat something with me and she agreed. We went to the restaurant that was close to the hotel. We ordered pizza with tuna. While I was eating I looked at Anesa and she looked exited. "Drop your napkin o n the floor and looked at the table behine you." She said. "What?" I asked confused. "Just do it." I did what she told me to do and I saw Brent Rivera sitting at the table behind me. I looked at Anesa with a smirk. I stood up and walked to Brent. "Sorry to bother you Brent, but that girl right there loves you." I said and pointed at Anesa. "Ohh her. She's cute." He said. "I know right. So here is her number and call her sometime." I said giving him Anesa's phone number. "Thanks I will." He said and with that I walked back to our table. "What did you do?" Anesa asked me. "Well.." I told her how Brent said she's cute and that I gave him hers phone number. Then I got a call. "Hello! Is this Nika Hudgens?" A woman's voice asked me. "Yes. This is her." I said. "You are going to play the lead role for the movie Twilight." She said. "Really? Thank you so much." I said exited. "We start filming on Monday. Don't be late." She said and with that she hung up. I told Anesa what happened and she got excited about it. We went back to hotel and I walked to my room and walked to Justin who was sitting on a sofa and told him about the movie.

Ana's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 2pm. I couldn't see Cameron anywhere so I stood up and looked around. "Cameron?!" I kinda yelled. And with that he jumped behind the sofa, scared and jumped on me. But I well back on the sofa, but I didn't really land on sofa. I feel on Cameron. "I like this position." He said with a smirk. "Ohh really? Why?" I asked him. "You know exactly why." He said. "Nope I don't. But anyway. We should have a movie marathon." I suggested. "That's okey with me. Do you have any junk food?" He asked while he stood up. "Yeah it's in the kitchen, in the cabinet on the right." I said and he walked into the kitchen and walked back with some junk foods. "Just take them to my room. We'll watch movies there." I said. He walked up and in a minute he was back down. "Now you need to help me get up." I said with a small laugh. "That's okey with me." He said and carried me up. "You know I can still hoop on my other foot, right?" He laughed. "Yeah I know, but this is more romantic." He said winking at me. "Ohhh Cameron is a romantic guy. I didn't expect that." I said laughing. "Shut up." He said while laughing. We cuddled up in my bed and started to watch a lot of movies.