Part 20

Nika's POV

After I told Justin about the movie , we went to the beach. There was already a lot of paparazzis waiting to take a picture of us. "Just act like they aren't there." Justin said and I nodded. We walked to our reserved loungers. I placed my bag on it and took of my shorts, so I was only in my pinkish/purplish bikini. "Damn you look good." Justin said and bit his lip. "Thanks." I said and blushed. "Let's go in the water." He said and grabbed my hand. We walked into the water and it was quite warm. We were kissing, hugging and messing around, so the paparazzis had something to take a picture of. We were swimming for a half an hour and got hungry we went to a snack bar and got hotdogs. We went back to our lounges and ate the hotdogs. It was 6pm and we went back to the hotel. "I'm taking you out tonight." Justin said while bringing my hips to his. "Where?" I got excited. "Just wear something pretty. I mean you are always pretty." He said while be both blushed. "Okey." I said and kissed him. "We'll leave at 7pm." "Okey. I kissed him again and went to the bathroom. I showered. I did my makeup more natural. Then it was dress time. I walked to my suitcase and pulled out black crop top, bluish/greenish skirt with crosses on it, a black hat and black high heels. I also picked up my black bag and put my phone and other stuff in. Then Justin came into our room all dressed up (picture above). "You look beautiful." He said kissing me. "Thank you. You look beautiful too." I said. "I'm a man. I look handsome." We laughed. He took my hand and we went to the restaurant and he hired a violinist. It was beautiful.

Madison's POV

Me and Nash were in a room together, but we didn't really talk. He was watching TV or he was on his phone probably texting Ana. I hate her so bad, she's such a slut. I wanted to get his attention, so I walked to the sofa and feel onto his lap. "Opss. Sorry." I said. "It's okey." He said while pushing me off of him. "Why are you so moody?" I asked him. "Because Cam is with Ana." He said. Ughh Ana. "Come on let's have some fun." I said and kissed him.

Ana's POV

"How many movies have we watched?" I asked Cameron. "I think this one is the 5th one." "Really? Wow." I said and laughed. We were watching 'The Avengers' right now. "Hey do you mind if we go to film a video for my channel tomorrow?" Cameron asked me. "Of course not. Who are you going to film with?" "Ohh just Kian and Jc." I got excited. "Really? I love them and their videos." "And you don't love me?" Cameron said and started to lean in for a kiss.

Nika's POV

We talked for a long time. We went to the beach for a walk. "Do you wanna go for a swim?" Justin asked me. "It's like in the middle of the night." I said. "So? Let's go." He said running to the water while he was undressing. I started to undress to and ran to Justin and pushed him into the water. "What was that for?" He asked me laughing. "Just for fun." I said laughing harder. We were making out when I heard my phone ringing. I ignored it and kissed Justin again. We soon went back to the hotel where Anesa was waiting for us in our room.