Part 25

Nika's POV

I woke up early and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I walked outside and Justin was already waiting for me. "Good morning." I said kissing him. "Morning." He said back and started driving. "I talked to Ana about moving in with you." I started. "What did she say?" He asked. "She agreed." I said happy. "Really? That's amazing."    "Yeah I know. You don't have to drive me to work every morning." I said. "Why? Are you already bored of me?" He said joking. "No it's not that. I just don't want you to be tired all day. And you are going to start going to the studio and..." He stopped me. "Okey stop. First I love to pick you up and drop you of to work. Second , yeah I'm going to go to the studio, so until then I'll drive you and that's final." He said. "I agree." I said smiling. He stopped the car at the movie set. I kissed him goodbye and went inside. "You came here to?" I heard Taylor say. "Yeah. We work here." I said laughing. "Yeah. But today we aren't filming." He said laughing back at me. "Ohh really? I didn't know." "As you see I didn't know ether." He laughed. "I can see that." I said laughing. I called Justin to come back and pick me up and he did. We drove back to my house and we started to pack my clothes.

Ana's POV

I got woken up by some jumping around. I got up and walked to Nikas room. I opened the door and saw Nika and Justin on the ground, and Justin was on top of her. They both looked at me. "I'm going to pretend that didn't happen." I said closing the door, I heard them laugh. I walked back to my room and texted Cameron.

A: Hey Cameron. Sorry if I woke you up, but I'm already awake because of Nika and Justin:)
C: What were they doing :P
A: I don't even know
C: Hahaha okey. Do you wanna hang out? :)
A: Yeah come pick me up?
C: Already on my way;)

I heard someone knock on my door. I got up and opened them. "Hey are you going to start packing?" Nika asked. "Ohh I can't, I'm going out with Cameron, maybe going to buy me a dress for tonight."   "Oh yeah. I forgot about tonight." She said. "Do you want me to buy you a dress?" I asked her. "Yeah sure. Well see yaa." She said and walked back to her room. I got dressed, light blue shorts, Captain America and my dark blue converse. I heard a horn, it was probably Cameron. I went out and Cameron was waiting. "Hey." I said hugging him. "Hey. So where are we going?" He asked me as we sat in the car. "I want to buy a dress for today." I said. "Well okey. Let's go." He said and drove us to the shop. We went into the shop and started picking out clothes. Cameron came to me with a cream skirt and a black bustier. "Try this on." He said handing them to me. "Okey." I tried it on and I liked it. I walked out so Cameron could see "Wow you look hot." I laughed "Thanks. I know which shoes I want with it." "Okey lets go buy them then." He said smiling. I got undressed and walked out I saw this beautiful dark blue dress. I picked it up and went to the seller. "Who is this dress for?" Cameron asked. "For Nika. She's coming tonight." I said and smiled. "That would be 167$." The seller said. "I'm going to pay." Cameron said. "No,no. Don't do that." I tried to convince him. "Nope." He said to me. "Here you go." He said handing the seller the money. Then we went to the shoe shop. I picked out the gold sparkle high heels. And now I paid for them. He drove me home and I invited him inside, but only if he would help me pack and of course he agreed. I went to Nika's room and gave her the dress. She like it, so that was good. I went to my room and started to pack. I felt someone grab my hips and turn me around. "I don't really feel like packing." Cameron said with a smirk. "That's why you came here." I laughed. "Yeah whatever. Let's have some fun." He said. "What do you mean by fun?" I asked him. "This kinda of fun."