Part 22

Anesa's POV

I woke up feeling amazing. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I got dressed in my swimsuit because I'm going to the beach with Brent today. The top was white and the bottom was flowery. I pulled over it jean shorts and light blue T-shirt. I texted Nika saying that I'm going out with Brent and she said it was a date. It wasn't a date, he doesn't even know me. I heard aknock on my door and opened them. "Hey Anesa." I saw Brent smiling at me. "Hey Brent. Amm.. How did you know in which room I was?" He laughed. "I asked the receptionist." "Ohhh right." He laughed again. "Let's go." He said and we walked to the beach.

When we came to the beach there were fans waiting for Brent. He went to them and took a couple of pictures and we went to our spot on the beach. When we were walking he grabbed a flower and placed it in my hair. "You look beautiful." He said and I blushed. When we came to our spot I placed my bag and went into the water. He wanted to have photo of us so he asked the person that was walking by to take a photo. "We look so cute together." he said. "I agree." I said. We were swimming for a while and then we got hungry so we went to a restaurant. I ordered pizza with tuna and without onions. We talked about my life, where I was born, how did I grow up and stuff like that until he asked me a question . "Would you like to be my....."

Nika's POV

I ordered room service because me and Justin were hungry. After we ate our food we went to the beach. Paparazzis were already there to take a picture of us and it really bothered me. "Ugh I really don't like paparazzis." I said to Justin. "I know, but you'll have to get used to it, because you're going to be a movie star." He said with a smile and kissed me. We wanted something to drink so we went to get a smoothie. We both got the same one which was strawberry flavored. We toke a lot of selfies when we were walking along the beach. It wa getting late so we went back to the hotel where we watched a movie. It was 10pm and we needed to go because of my movie. I went to knock on Anesa's door. "Anesa let's go!" I yelled. She opened the the door and I saw that Brent was in her room. "I'm not going with you guys." She said. "What? Why?" "I'm going with Brent to Italy. I'm his travel buddy." She said smiling. "Ohhh I'm gonna miss you." I said hugging her. "I'll miss you too." And with that I went back to LA.

Ana's POV

Me and Cameron were at his and Nashs apartment and we heard a door bell. I got up and opened the door. "You're not Cameron." Kian said. "Yeah I know. I'm Ana." I said smiling. "Nice to meet yaa." Jc said. "Well come on in." I said opening the door more. They started to film a 'Signs someone likes you' and I think they didn't really give any advices, because I was laughing my ass off behind the camera. Kian and Jc went home and me and Cameron were riding home. "They are coming back home tomorrow." I said to Cameron. "Yeah finally I don't have to be your babysitter anymore." He said laughing. "Was I that horrible?" I asked. "Nooo of course not, I'm joking." He laughed. "Don't joke with me dude!" I said laughing. We came home and went to my room were we cuddled for the last time.