Part 33

Ana's POV

The next day the boys had a meet and greet with fans and kinda a little show. It was around 10am so I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, I also did my makeup and hair. I went to my suitcase and got out light jean shorts, black crop top and a white/gray/black flannel. For shoes I went with black converse. I walked back to the bathroom and changed. I got out and quietly left the room so guys can sleep longer. First I went to get my own penny board. I walked into the store and got it, the deck was yellow and the wheels were purple. Then I went to get starbucks. I got Shaken Sweet Tea. I wanted to pay but I guess I forgot my wallet at the penny board store. "I'll pay for that." I heard a guy say so I turned around to see who it was. It was Cameron. "Thanks Cameron." I said giving him a smile. "No problem. Where did you ran of to this morning?" He asked me while we sat at the table. "Ohh I didn't want to wake you guys up so I went to get a penny board." I said. "Ohh well we have a meet and greet today and you'll be joining me." He said. "No thank you." I said back. "Why??" He said fake crying. "Because that's your time with fans and not me."     "Well some of them want to meet you." He said smiling. "You're just saying that." I said giving him a look. "No really. A couple of fans were DMing me that they want to meet you so now you have to come." He said. "Okey." I said smiling at him. We finished our drinks and drove back to the store to get my wallet. We got on our penny boards and started to go back to the hotel. "What do you wanna do?" Cameron asked. "I don't know you tell me." I said winking at him and he just laughed. "Well we should get ready because it's 3pm." He said. "Wow already?" I asked surprised. "Yeah." He said and we walked into our room. As I walked in a saw Nash sitting on our bed. "Hey. Where have you been?" He asked us. "Well we were at StarBucks and we got Ana a penny board." He said and sat on a sofa. "Ohh nice." Is all he said. I grabbed some of my clothes and walked to the bathroom and changed intolight blue high waisted shorts, black crop top, red converse and a red snapback. I walked back out and we walked down to the lobby. There were fans waiting for the guys we walked to the and they took pictures.

Nash's POV

I was taking pictures with my fans and talking to them. I went along the fence and stopped when I heard a guy say "You're Nash Grier? Dude no one likes you,do every one a favor and cut yourselve." That really hurt, I just looked at the ground and started walking, but someone pulled me back. "First of all that just mean and sick to say to someone you don't even know. And what if he did cut later today? You know who's fault would that be? Yours! I don't even know why you're here. Security!" Ana said to the guy. Then she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her and I couldn't help myself so I hugged her.

Ana's POV

The event was really fun, except for that guy. I was in my room in my pjs and the boys were in the other room which was connected to this room. They were filming a video for Matts channel. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't because of the noise next door. I got up and walked to the other room.