Part 12

Nika's POV

We arrived to Wango Tango. There was a line of black cars. I guess there were singers in them. "Are you nerves." Justin asked. "Yes. I don't want to get hate, because I'm with you and what if they throw potatoes at me?!" I said while I was panicking. Justin just laughed. "They will love you and won't throw potatoes at you." He continued laughing. "I hope not." I said and laughed too. It was our turn to get out of the car. I got even more nervous. The door of the car opened and there were two tall guys I think they were security guards. And a women with glasses. "Let's go." Justin said and grabbed my hand. Now we were standing on the red carpet and Justin's fans went crazy. They were screaming so loud. I remember that was me there screaming and now I'm on the red carpet with him. "You need to move to that dot right there." The women said. "Let's move, Nika." Justin said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. We stood on the dot and the cameras went crazy. And they were yelling stuff but I could hear what they were yelling, because it was so loud. We finished the red carpet and went backstage where Justin got ready to preform. "You're gonna be in the front row and this guy is gonna be with you for protection." He said and pointed at the security guard. "Okey. And thank you Justin." I smiled at him. "No problem princess." We walked down the halls and of course there were cameras so the fans at home could se what was happening backstage. "Wish me luck." Justin said. "Good luck." I said smiling at him and he kissed me. I can just tell a photo of us will be all over Twitter. And with that the security guard took me to the front row. Justin preformed some of his songs and while he was singing 'Boyfriend' and 'As long as you love me' he was looking at me. I was blushing all the way. I also texted Ana saying that we are going on vacation. When he was done I went back backstage. Justin hugged me. "I guess I had a lot of luck on stage, thanks to you." "Nahhh." We laughed. "Well let's go to your house so you can get your stuff." We walked out to our car and went back home.

Ana's POV

I was watching movies all day long. I didn't want to stay with the guys because I was in a bad mood because of Madison, and I didn't want to affect on them. I went on Twitter after I finished watching 'Big Hero 6'. And I saw a trend 'NashAndMadisonHug' I clicked on it. I saw a picture of them hugging on the beach(the picture above). I got a message from Nika saying that we are going on vacation but we aren't going after Wango Tango but the flight is at 10pm. I looked at the clock it was 7pm. I decided I'm going to pack, so I can distract myself from being angry at Nash. It was 30 minutes past 8pm when I finished. I got a text from Nash.

N: Can we meet right now, because I need to pack later. ;)
A: No thank you.
N: What? Why?
A: I'm not in the mood.
N: I'm coming to your house.
A: No! I won't let you in.
N: I guess I'll have to break the door.
A: No. Just go home and pack.
N: Nope. See ya
A: Nash...

And he didn't text me back. Great just great. I heard the door open. Oh god I hope it's not Nash. "Ana I'm home!" Thank god it was Nika. "And Nash is here!" She yelled. Fuck! "Amm... Can you come to my room! I'm kinda in a towel only!" I lied. She came in my room. "You're not in a towel. What's going on?" She asked placing her hand on her hips. "Well I'm mad at Nash." I answered simply. "Why?" Nika asked confused. I showed her a picture of him and Madison. "That mother fucker!" She yelled. "No don't do anything stupid, please." I begged her. "Fine, but only because you asked. I'm going to my room to pack. Can you go downstairs and tell Justin to come and help me?" She asked. "Really me?" I didn't want to see Nash that's why. "Yes please." Now she was begging me. "Fine." She smiled and went to her room. I looked in the mirror and I was a mess. I didn't really care and went downstairs.

Nash's POV

"Are you and Ana okey?" Justin asked me. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what got into her. "I don't know." I said kinda worried. "Why's that?" "She was in a bad mood today at the beach. And she didn't want to meet me at the park as usual." I said looking at my hands." "Hey me and Nika are going to get you two back on good terms." He said and smiled. Then we heard footsteps walking down the stairs. It was Ana. Damn she looked gorgeous, even without makeup and her hair in a messy bun. "Hey Justin." She said and smiled at him. Totally ignoring me. "Hey Ana." He said and they fist bumped. "Nika said that she wants you to help her pack." She told him. "Okey." He walked upstairs. Ana started to walk to but I grabbed her wrist and turned her to face me. "Why are you mad at me?" I asked her. "It doesn't matter. Can you let go of my wrist, it kinda hurts?" I let go of her. "Oh shit sorry. And yes it does matter to me." She shook her head. "No it doesn't. And why don't you go back to Madison?" And with that she walked upstairs leaving me speechless. I went back to my house and pack for vacation.

Nika's POV

Justin came into my room just like I told Ana. "So you want me to help you." He said winking at me. "Yes now go and bring me some clothes out of my closet." I said while I was folding my shirts. He went in there and yelled. "Ohhh can you pack these!" I went in there and saw him holding my red thongs. "Nooo!" I said and smacked his hand and took them back. "Ohhh why not? Maybe we'll have some alone time." He said and placed his hands on my hips. "Maybe." I said and he placed kiss lips on to mine. He placed his hands on my tights wanting me to jump up and I did. He walked to my bed and placed me on it. We got into a heated make out session. His hands traveled under my shirt but I pulled him back. "Not with Ana in the house." I said. "Okey. I hope I'll get some on vacation." I laughed. "Maybe. Where are we going anyway?" I asked. "It's a suprise." He said. I heard a knock on the door. "Guys we need to leave." Ana said. "Okey. We'll be down in a bit. I went to my closet and got my red thongs and placing then in my suitcase. "Now we are ready." Justin said with a smirk. And with that we went to the car and drived to the airport.

Ana's POV

We got to the airport and there were a lot of fans. Me and Nika placed our hoodies on and we went out side. Nika and Justin were holding hands and the fans were going wild. I placed my hands in pockets of my hoodie and I was looking at the ground all the time. We got in and I saw Nash and Matt sitting there. I knew I had to face them. I went there and sat on a seat beside Matt and opposite Nash. I ignored them and went on my phone. Then I heard Nash said "Hey Ana." I simply replied. "Hi." "Trouble in paradise?" I heard Matt laugh. I didn't answer but Nash did. "There wasn't a paradise." Why did he say that? I didn't expect him to say that. I looked at him and saw him looking at me and I quickly looked down. I heard a girls voice laughing. I looked around and saw Madison. Oh great just great. "Ohhh Hi Ana." She said faking a smile. "Wait you know each other?" Nash asked. "Yeah we meet today. Right Ana?" She said looking at me. "Mhmm." Is all I said. She sat beside Nash. She put her hand around Nashes. She is doing that on purpose. Then Justin and Nika came back. "Let's go guys." He said. We got up and started walking. Nika and Justin were walking first. Then Nash and Madison, and finally me, Anesa and Matt were last. They were talking, but I was distracted by Madison basically hooping around Nash. I really don't like her. We got into our private jet. Nika and Justin were sitting at the table and were on computer. Matt and Madison were kinda cuddling and sleeping and Anesa was also sleeping. Nash was just on his phone opposite me. This is gonna be one hell of a flight.