Part 26

Nash's POV

I wanted to talk to Ana about what happened in Hawaii. I wasn't sure what she was doing but I called her anyway. "Hello?" She said. "Amm... Hey Ana. Can I talk to you?" "Amm... I don't know I need to get ready for the premiere." She said. "You're going too?" I asked. "Yeah..I'm going with Cameron.." I toke a long pause "Ohh okey." And with that I hung up. Right now I really really really hate Cam. I'm going to win her back, for good!

Ana's POV

"Who was that?" Cameron asked. "Ohh.. Nash." I replied. "Oh... Amm... Do you wanna get ready?" "Yeah." I walked to the bathroom and toke a shower. I brushed my teeth. For my makeup I did winged eyeliner, filled in my eyebrows, mascara and red lipstick. I straightened my hair and got dressed. I walked back into my room and Cameron was laying on my bed. "You look amazing." He said, stood up and kissed my cheek. "Thanks. Lets go get Nika and Justin." I said and walked to Nikas room. I knocked, because you never know what they are doing. "Come in." Nika said. I opened the door and she was wearing the dress I bought her. She had her hair pinned in the back and a few pieces feel on her forehead. She had gold high heels on and a gold purse. "That dress suits you." I said and she laughed. "Well thanks." She went to Justins house because he needed to get dressed as well. And I went with Cameron.

Nash's POV

I was just finishing my hair when I hear a doorbell. I opened the door and saw Cam. "Don't you have your own key?" I asked him annoyed. "I left it here." He said and walked in. I closed the door but someone stopped me from doing it. "Did you forget about me?" I heard Ana say. "Ohh sorry." I said opening the door more. "Wow. You look so beautiful." I said and covered my mouth quickly. "Thank you." She said and blushed. "You look handsome."she said with a smile and she walked in and I closed the door. She sat on the sofa, so I sat beside her. "So... Can we talk now? I asked her. "There's nothing to talk about." She said looking at her hands. "Yeah there is."   "I don't think so." She said. "Fine. Just listen to me." I said. "What if I don't want to?" She asked with a smirk. "Well you'll have to." I said back at her. "In Hawaii, Madison wanted to share a room with me and really I don't know why I agreed with that. Maybe I tought she changed? Anyway then the first day we were there she faked falling on my lap and I pushed her off, she said she wanted to have fun so she kissed me. And in that moment Anesa walked in." I explained to her. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah." I said grabbing her hands. "Why should I believe you?" She asked. "Because I still lik-" and I got interrupted by Cameron. "I'm ready lets go."  He said grabbing Anas hand and we walked outside to where the driver was waiting for us. Nika and Justin were there too. They had their own car. We sat in the car and started driving. Ana sat in the middle, Cam and I were on both sides of her. I slightly rubbed her leg, but quickly pulled away because I didn't want Cam to see. In a while we finally arrived.