Part 4

I woke up at 6pm because I couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen and made pancakes. I heard someone walking down the stairs. I hoped it was Nika so I could tell her about Nash being a YouTuber. But it wasn't her it was Rok. "You couldn't sleep? He asked. "Nope." I simply replied. "Are there any pancakes left?" "Yeah they are right there." I said pointing at the counter. He picked up the plate and sat down beside me. "Soooo... About that Nash guy..." He started but I interrupted him "Him? I will never see him again, so don't bother." I coldly said. "Ohh, okey. Well you never know when you will se him." He replied. "Yeah, you're right." I stood up and put my plate in the sink. "I'm going upstairs" "Okey see ya" he said. I went upstairs and walked in to my closet. I took out my bikinis(white one, black one and light blue one). I tried them all on, but I couldn't decide. Nika was still sleeping so I had to wait for her to wake up and give me an advice. You see I want to go to the beach today but I didn't ask Nika about it. I went on Twitter and went to Nash's page and followed him. Then I tweeted '@Ana_Monroe: Can't sleep😣' . A lot of people favorite it and retweeted it. I was suprised.

I was bored so I got dressed( T-shirt, shorts and running shoes) I put my hair in a ponytail and plugged my headphones into my phone and went outside. I didn't know where to go so I decided to go to the left. I saw StarBucks so that's why I went there. I ran to it and walked inside. I ordered Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino and sat down at the table. I saw I group of girls walk by and they looked at me excited. It was weird until one of them asked "Can I have a picture with you?" I looked at her weirdly "Didn't you mean someone else?" I asked her. "Aren't you Ana Monroe?" "Yup that's me." I said. "Well then I still want a picture with you." I stood up and took a selfie, then she said "Thank you" I smiled at her "No problem. What's you Twitter name?" She replied excited"@supergrierfan1" "I'll follow you when I get home" she got even more excited"Really? Thank you so much!" She hugged me and walked away to her friends.

I walked out the door and started to jog back to the house. I walked straight to Nika's room, lucky she was awake. "Hey girl, do you wanna go to the beach today?" I said smiling at her. "Yeah of course. But I'm going to borrow one of you bikinis" "That's okey with me" I smiled and jumped on her bed. I went on my phone more specific Twitter and followed the girl that was at StarBucks. I saw she posted a photo of me and her and Nash favorite it. I favorited too.

It was already 11am so me and Nika decided we should go out to eat and after that we could go to the beach. We agreed on that so we walked to my room and I tried on bikini that was my favorite the white one and Nika like it to. She chose the black ones with pink stripes. Then I threw over it a blue crop top, high waisted shorts and white sandals. And Nika put on a white T-shirt, jean shorts and white flip flops. We decided we will bring one bag with two towels, two water bottles and a book. We walked towards the exit and Rok stopped me."Where are you going?" "We're going to the beach" I said and smiled "With who?" And now I'm confused"Alone" "Okey, I'm going to visit our neighbors" "Okey have fun" I said waving goodbye. We called the taxi and he took us to Santa Monica. It was beautiful. We walked around for a bit and saw a pizza place so we decided to go in there. We ordered pizza with tuna. We talked until the pizza came. I told her about what happened this morning. We ate our pizza and went to the beach. We placed our bag on the sand, took out our towels and placed them on the sand too. We took down our clothes, so we were in our bikinis. "The one that's the last in water is buying me new clothes!!" I screamed and started to run BUT Nika grabbed my hand and pulled me back, so now she was winning. We both got in the water at the same time and Nika said "I guess we are buying each other new clothes" "I guess we do" and we laughed. We were in the water for half an hour or so until we got bored. I asked Nika to go buy us ice cream, and she did. I was left alone so I decided to sunbathe. Then someone was blocking the sun. "Excuse me, your blocking the sun." I said without opening my eyes. "Well first I need to know what's your name, maybe then i will move." I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful guy, around my age. "I'm Ana. What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Matthew" I stood up and shook his hand. "Can I have you number?" He said. I got confused, I didn't even know him. "Why do you need my number?" "So I can text you when is our date." He said with a smirk. "Well...umm... I guess." And I told him my number. We talked for 10 minutes until he had to go. Nika came 5 minutes after Matthew. "Here you go" she said handing me the ice cream. "So, I guy asked me on a date." I said. "Who, really?" She got excited. "It's not Nash girl, so calm down. It was Matthew." And I told her what happened. She said she is going to do my makeup for the date. I just laughed it of. It was about 4pm, so we called taxi and went home. I changed into a shirt and shorts. And went to the living room where Nika was waiting for me, so we could watch a movie 'Dead Silence' it was a scary movie and Nika didn't want to watch it, but I convinced her. She got scared at the beginning of the movie and I just laughed.

When the movie ended Nika asked me "What do you think about going to a club tonight?" "Yeah, let's get ready" We ran upstairs in our rooms and started to get ready. I took a shower. When I finished I brushed my teeth and started to do my makeup(winged eyeliner,mascara,filled in my eyebrows and powder). I blow dried my hair and curled it. I went to my closet and picked a white tight dress and nude high heels. I walked to Nika's room and knocked. "It's open!" She yelled. I walked in and saw her in a beautiful black and blue dress with white high heels. The top of the dress was a bow and it was black and the bottom was blue. It was beautiful. She also had her hair curled. "You look gorgeous" I said. "Ohh stop it". She said smiling. "Nahh you stop it." We both started laughing.

Nika called taxi, we sat in it and drived to a club called Greystone Manor. When we got there, there was a long line. We payed the taxi men and walked to the end of the line. When it was our turn to go in(which was very long to wait) the security guy said "You can't go in" I felt sad. "Why?" "Because your not on the invite list." Nika said "There was a list?" I was trying not to laugh. "Yes! Now move along!" We started to walk away when a guys voice said. "Wait I know this girls. They can come in!" We turned around and saw Matthew. I smiled at him and said "You never called me for our date" faking being sad "Sorry. How about tonight is our first date?" My smile grew and I blushed. "Sure. Btw this is Nika." I said pointing at Nika. "Nice to meet you Nika. I have just a guy inside for you." I laughed and Nika blushed. "Well lets go in." He smiled and grabbed my hand.