Part 41

Ana's POV

I woke up feeling amazing. I got up and looked at Nash, he looked so cute. I did my usual morning stuff and got dressed. I didn't feel like putting a lot of work in my outfit so I picked out a white romper with pink flowers on it and white sandals and my hair was straight. I walked to Nash who was still sleeping. I kissed his lips and he didn't wake up. I kissed him again but this time I went for a french kiss and he kissed back. "Well good morning to you too." He said getting up. "Now I know how to wake you up." I said. He went into the bathroom and got ready. I was on my phone, Twitter. And saw a video of me. I clicked on it. It was from yesterday when a girl asked me about the hickey. Nash came out of the bathroom "Do you wanna go to the beach?" Nash asked me and sat beside me. "Yeah. Let's go." I said and grabbed black bikini and went into the bathroom and put them on. We walked to the beach because it was close to the hotel. We walked hand in hand until some fans came running towards us. "Nash can we have a picture?" They asked and he said yes. He's so sweet to his fans. "You two look cute together." A girl said to me. "You think so?" I asked surprised. "Of course." She said smiling. "Thanks. What's your name?" I asked her. "I'm Elizabeth." She said smiling. "Nice to meet you. What's your Twitter name?" I asked yet again. "Oh it's @SuperGrierFan" She said and I wrote it down in my phone. "I'll get Nash to follow you."    "Thank you so much." She said hugging me. "No problem." Me and Nash soon walked to the beach. "I heard the girl say we're cute together." Nash said with a small giggle. "Yup she said that. Ohh and can you follow her?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Sure." He said and kissed my nose. Then he pulled out his phone and followed her. We came to the beach. I took off my romped so I was in my bikini. "You should wear that more often." Nash said winking at me. Then he took of shirt. I couldn't help myself from looking at his toned stomach. "You like what you see baby?" He said coming closer to me. "Yeah I do." I said kissing his lips. He wanted a full on make out session but I pulled out of his grip and ran to the water. I looked behind me and saw Nash running behind me. He picked me up and kinda threw me into the cold water. "Shit it's freaking cold!" I yelled as soon as I coughed my breath. "Sorry." Nash said still completely dry. "You're going to pay." I say getting out of the water. I grabbed his arm and jumped into the water with him. I swam to where I can stand in water and Nash came up behind me and covered my eyes. "Who is it?" He asked with a girly voice. "Nashelynn?" I asked and laughed a little. "Yup." He said and I turned around to him and kissed him. Soon we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up for the event. "So you and Nash?" Cameron said winking at me. "Yeah I know." I said blushing a little. "I'm happy for you." He said. The event was fun like always. After it we went to our rooms. Nash was taking a shower when he got a message. I decided to look at it since we don't have any secrets. It was from Madison. That surprised me. It said "Still up for tonight babe?😘". I felt so bad. I grabbed my stuff and quickly put them in my suitcase and went to the elevator. The door started to close when Cameron came "What's wrong?" He kinda yelled but the door closed. The tears were streaming down my cheeks as I wipe them away. I called a taxi which took me to the airport where I bought a ticket for London. I decided to go back home.

The End