Hold Us Together.

This is about Walker's and Leah's support! Enjoy! (Cursing)

*Leah's POV*
It was summer time, and me and Walker decided to have our 'Summer Time Fling' (STF). It's pretty much when, we go out. Just the two of us. We still date but, summer time is the best time just for ourselves. I have to book a stay at the perfect place, which can sometimes be stressful. As I'm working on the computer trying to find the perfect place, Walker comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder rocking me back and forth rhythmically.

"Thanks for doing this, Leah." He said kissing my neck. "You're welcome, Walker." I smiled. He always appreciated what I do. I felt his nose on my neck. I giggled because it tickled at bit. "You smell so good." He said with a chuckle. "Thanks, I guess." I said with a giggle. This boy is crazy! "Can you sing 'Golden Hour' for me please?" He says rocking side to side in the rhythm of the song. "Fine." I took a breath in and sung. "I don't need no light to see you..." Walker joined me "Shine! It's your Golden Hour! You slow down time, in your Golden Hour!" We chuckled and Walker kissed my cheek, then I moved my head to kiss his lips. "Thank you" he said with his lips still on mine. We broke apart and I proceeded "You're welcome."

*Walker's POV*
Leah's voice was like an angel. She was always on key, and her breath flowed like the wind on a beautiful day. When she kisses me, she makes me smile with every inch of my body. That's why I love 'Golden Hour'. She's my golden hour. I love her more than anything. She's so beautiful, strong, smart, kind, funny, sarcastic, caring.... She's a lot! But in the best way possible.

*Leah's POV* (Time Skip)
"You got everything packed?" I know that Walker tends to forget things. "Yes ma'am!" I went in his room to check over him. "Ah! Almost forgot your deodorant." He was so close to getting everything. "Thanks Leah. You are awesome." I love the way he loves me. "You are too, Walker." I say as I push his neck down to kiss his forehead. I'm still a wee bit shorter than him. I've grown though.

We went on our way to catch a bus. We were hoping to go to the new thriller park 'Springs'. We had to rush to get there because traffic held us up. I booked a bus 20 minutes early, just in case something went wrong. When we got out of the car, we rushed to get our bus tickets. We managed to get to the gate right on time. "Walker Scobell." "Leah Jeffries. " we told the manager 'Jeff'. We were out of breath from running so much. "Yes, I know who y'all are." He said looking at me weirdly and grinning at Walker. I knew he probably wasn't a fan. Just another one of those caucasian people but, I didn't care. I looked at Walker's bags and realized he forgot his blue one. "I'll be right back, just hold on right here!" I didn't know what he said but I rushed to get his bag. When I came back, I was waiting to get inside the bus. Walker was too.

*Walker's POV*
"Um, sir can we get in please?" Leah said politely. "No, you're too late." He said with a straight tone. Leah was confused "Excuse me? We are right on time-" I cut her off. "How is she late?" I started to get agitated. "She's one minute late." The guy said shrugging his shoulders. That shi... Stuff pissed me off. "One minute? One MINUTE? Oh so just because she's one minute late, you can't let her in? What the hell?!" Leah put her hand on my shoulder and tapped me, trying to calm me down but it didn't work. "I'm sorry, you can enter but she can't. She's gonna have to wait for the 11:30 bus." I was so mad! "Are you SERIOUS?! She was getting MY bag! THAT I LEFT!! You can't just let her in because she's BLACK isn't it?! We have 20 minutes to wait for other people to get on the damn bus!" I felt Leah hit me. "Walker. Let's go." She said with a stern voice. "No Leah, you wait." She looked at me with a 'oh really?' face, but I was so mad!

"If you're just that stupid, then I don't even think you should be here! So what she's black and popular?! You CAN'T DO THAT!! You can't even let her in! She worked her butt of to get us both here! HERE! Right here! And you're going to act like shit! FOR WHAT?! I've NEVER been this mad in my life but, congratulations you've reached your damn goal!" I was so mad. "Walker! Let's GO!" Leah slid her hand down and pulled me away by my arm. I'm sure she could've broke my arm. She's so strong. I love it.

Walker and Leah On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara