Cherish Forever!

Hey there! I told you a great story was coming! Here it is! This is about Walker proposing to Leah! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
Me and Leah aren't married. In some states, you can get married at 14 and 15 but, that's not the case with us in the US. It felt like we are married though. I mean, doesn't Leah Jeffries Scobell sound amazing?! Anyways. Today, I need to give Leah the proper attention she deserves. I love her so much and I want to provide for her today. She typically doesn't like me doing it for no reason, but... I am.

*Leah's POV*
I heard my special knock. From my special guy! "Come in, Walkie!" I heard him chuckle has he opened the door. "Hey sleepy head!" He said as he sat down and kissed my cheek. "Hey. What time is it?" He smirked "9:00." I smiled "You lie!" He chuckled. "Just kidding, it's 8:00. And today is... G-Girlfriend's day!" He said hesitantly. I was sort of confused. "Is that actually a day?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Yes ma'am, it is. I looked it up uh, a-a m-month ago." I know what he was trying to do. "I know what you're doing. You're trying to provide for me today. Aren't you?" He sighed and smiled "Yees." He said with a 'you caught me' tone. I chuckled. "It's not even August yet Seaweed brain." I said rustling through his hair. "I know but, it could be. Besides, you look tired." He said with his hand on my head. "I'm not letting you do everything but, I am feeling a bit tired today so, I guess it's fine." He smiled and kissed my head. "Thanks Leah." He said as he got my clothes out... "Oh no. I can do that." I didn't want him doing too much! He smiled, kissed my hand and bowed "See you later M'lady." I smiled and curtseyed back at him.

*Walker's POV*
I love Leah. She's so funny, sweet, smart, sarcastic, happy and so much more. I had plans for the day. Very simple plans but, at least I planned. She met me by the doorway. She was wearing yellow pants and a light blue shirt with a yellow puffy jacket that matched the pants. She looked so beautiful. I got caught in her eyes again. The sun was kissing her beautiful brown skin and she looked beautiful. "You... look... so... beautiful." I said with a sigh. She smiled "You look all handsome with your green on! I see you!" We laughed. I had on green pants, with a black shirt and a green jacket. "So, where to first?" She asked with her angelic voice. "iHop!" I think that's one of her favorite places. She smiled "Nailed it!" She said up with a thumbs up and a wink. She knows how to make me laugh.

We made it to iHop and when we were about to pay I gave the Waitress her money before Leah could say anything. "Beat you." I said with a smirk. "Oh okay. Let's see who's going to be saying 'beat you ' next time." She said with a smirk. "I'm pretty sure it's gonna be me." I said rallying up a challenge. "Eh.. I'm sure it's gonna be me, you're too slow." Leah said with her slick comebacks. "Ah! So you think!" I said with my charming face. She growled... I lover her. We both laughed and talked about some other things while we waited for our food. We started talking about our acting and which scene was our favorite parts to shoot from each movie and Leah mentioned a scene from 'Something From Tiffiany's' and that reminded me... I'm going to propose to her. I asked my mom to set up my phone at the park we're going to.

*Leah's POV*
After we talked about some things, our food came. I had ordered blueberry waffles and bacon. Walker of course had his sweet, blueberry and chocolate waffles, and bacon. It was great and when we left, we went to a park. My mom and Walker's mom drove us most of the time. They're like our taxi. Walker took me to this park that was so vibrant! I loved it so much! Not more than I loved him but, it was so nice.

Walker stopped walking and took both of my hands. "Leah." I looked at his beautiful blue eyes. "Yes, Walker?" I said with a soft smile. He smiled and said "You are the most perfect girl I've ever met and, I really do love you. You know that?" I smiled so hard. He warmed my heart. "Yes, Walker. I know. Did you know that I love you so deeply?" I said squeezing his hands. He smiled "Yes, I do." He said getting closer to me. I smiled. "Good. Don't ever forget it." I said brushing my nose against his. "You know, Leah. There's something I've never asked you." He got down on one knee and took something out of his pocket. I didn't know what he was doing but... I think I did. Is he? No... I mean.. I'm just 14. "Leah..." he paused and I was shook... I didn't know what to say. This is way too fast! "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said with a smile on his face.

I was so relieved I didn't have to say 'no'. And, I had never seen or heard of anyone doing this type of proposal but I loved it! "Oh my gosh, Walker!" I said my hand on his head. He laughed. "YES! Of course!" I laughed. He put a beautiful silver ring on my right hand that has 'WALEAH' engraved on it in a cursive font with small diamonds around it. My mouth opened. This is so beautiful! "Walker! Oh my goodness!" I started to tear up. "No you didn't! Walker! Thank you!" I pulled him to me and kissed him for a while. When we broke apart I kissed him two more times. "Thank you so much, Walker." I started laughing and crying. Walker did the same, just more subtle. "You're welcome love." He said as he kissed me again. This was the best surprise!

 This was the best surprise!

They have on the rings... I edited that too :)

*Walker's POV*
I proposed to Leah. I felt so good about doing this. When she started crying, I did too. She was so happy. That's all that mattered. I pulled her in a kiss and she kissed me again. I loved the moment so much. "I'm never leaving you. I promise." She said with her hands up interlocked with mine. "Me neither." I swung her down and kissed her. When I broke apart her eyes shined in the sunlight. She giggled. When I pulled her up she put her hands on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist and shoulder. "I love you, Leah." My heart was filled. "I love you, Walker." We stayed in that position for a while and it was so peaceful. I completely forgot that I was recording but, I didn't care.

Leah looked so content. She's always been there when I had no one else. She is amazing. We continued walking. "So, what did you think?" I said as I interlocked my hand with hers. "Boy! Don't make me explain.You know I'm not going to stop talking!" She said in a joking but serious manner. "But really. I love it. I love this moment. I love you. And that's all that matters right now." She said holding my hands. I almost cried. "Thanks, Leah. And thanks for being here with me. I love you too." I said with a huge smile. She kissed my cheek and we continued our stroll. I loved this moment and I know I'll never forget it. Neither will she.