Now You Know.

This is about Walker and Leah revealing that they're dating! Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
Walker got sick. He has been at home for about 4 days now. It was kind of lonely. I mean, I had my other friends but, it wasn't the same with my boyfriend, my Walker. Me and Aryan were walking to the set. "Hey, you okay?" He stoped walking to ask me. "Yeah, I just hope that Walker gets better soon." I just wanted my best friend to be here. "He'll get better, Leah. Don't lose hope." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks bro." I said with a fake smile. "Yup. Now, c'mon." He said grabbing my shoulder and walking. I just wanted Walker. My brother, Aryan... He's cool but, he wasn't Walker.

Another day passed and Walker has yet to come. I FaceTimed him at around 11:00 at night because I figured he'd be up. He answered the phone. "Hey, Leah. How'd you know I was up?" He said with a small smile. "Because, you're predicable." I said with a chuckle. "Oh, am I?" He said with a smile. "Why aren't you sleep though?" I said with tilting my head. I just thought about it... He should be sleeping. "I don't know. I'm not tired. Why are you awake?" He said tilting his head. "Honestly, I can't stop thinking about you." My smile slightly disappeared. "Well, the good news is that I feel a lot better." He smiled. I was glad to hear that and I started to get tired. "Good. I'll see you soon, babes." My smile came back hearing that he was better. "Bye, sweet girl." I started waving. He waved back as I hung up.

*Walker's POV*
I don't get sick to often. Rarely actually. But, before, when I got sick, I didn't have anyone to go to. But now, I've got Leah. If I just want to talk to someone, I have Leah. I really wanted to see her but, I didn't want to get her sick. Two days later, I felt normal again. If not, better. I could finally see my friends and my girlfriend, Leah! I saw her on set fighting a fake monster. She's so strong and beautiful. I walked up and Leah saw me and ran to me as I ran to her. We slowed down to where we were speed walking. She got on her tippy toes and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she wrapped around my waist and we kissed. She was rocking me side to side, I felt her smile on my lips. We broke apart and she looked into my eyes as I looked into hers. I was so happy!

*Leah's POV*
I was fighting a fake monster. It was cool and also funny! I wasn't actually filming but, practicing. When I finish, I see WALKER! I ran to him. He saw me and ran to me. I got on my tippy toes as our bodies came together a smashed our lips together. I rocked from side to side was Walker was bending me over. I started laughing as I was going further and further down. He pulled me up and pecked my lips and smiled. In front of everyone!