My girl. P2

This is another request from @4madsxx about Leah getting some clarity and a little bit too much concern. Enjoy!

After she kissed me she just stared at me. "So. Can you explain?" She said looking concerned. "Of course I can." I said as we sat down in front of each other. "That girl, Simone, I met her two days ago. She was playing one of the kids. Apparently, she liked me. The first time I met her, she was very friendly, but mainly flirty." I said with a small chuckle. Leah chuckled with her beautiful dammmmmm smile. "I just met her again today. When I went away she just kissed without any hesitation or respect of personal space, I went to clean my cheek. I did not want that shiitake on me." I said with a chuckle and Leah laughed! Finally! "And when I was coming out of the bathroom, she just held my shoulders. I tried to walk faster so she wouldn't hold on to me but, she ran. So... yeah. I didn't ever kiss her. I don't even know why she was even stupid enough to say that but. She was. I just.. Never ever think that I would cheat on you, or stop loving or, whatever it is. I'll always love you. Only you. I do love you, Leah. I really-" She stopped me from taking by passionately kissing me. My heart raced. She stayed there for about ten seconds. "I love you too." She said with a soft grin and teary eyes.

*Leah's POV*
That's my boy. I was so stupid to think otherwise. I just kissed him with all of my emotions at that time. Before he said anything I simply said "I love you too." I smile came across my face as I looked at him. My love. He smiled to widely and just stared into my eyes. "I was definitely a jerk." I said with a soft chuckle. "You were... definitely not." He said with a smirk. He made me laugh. We went back on set. We saw Rick. He looked happy and his smile faded when he saw me. "I um. I know I look bad. I'm fine. I just need a little bit of time to uh, look like me again." I said with a nervous laugh. "Oh Okay. You had me worried for a second. You can take a break, if you need the day off, that's totally fine." He said with his smile coming back. "Thank you." I said with a smile. Walker picked me up like a toddler again. "I'll be with her." And he walked away as Uncle Rick laughed. "Really?" I said resting my head on my arm. "Yeah. Really." He said with a chuckle.

We went to the other set with the water tank. The director told us that we could go in. Even though we had on clothes, we still went in. We just played around for a bit. I left to go get us some waters. When I came back, Walker looked like he was drowning. "Walker stop playing all the time!" I said chuckling tapping on the window. But, he just stoped and started grunting. "WALKER!" I dropped the waters and ran in the tank. I pulled him up to the lader. "Ms. Jet!" Cried for the director. "I'm coming!" She ran to me. I started crying "Please help him! Please!" I said shaking Walker to try to get him to wake up. We got him down and i immediately started doing chest compressions and mouth to mouth exercises. "Walker! WALKER PLEASE!" I was going as fast as I could and tears streaming down my eye. Ms. Jet was calling 911. They arrived in no time and took me, Ms. Jet and Walker. I cried the entire time. When they were about to take him out of the truck he woke up. Water came from his mouth as they turned him over. "Walker! Oh my god! Oh! I'm never leaving you again. Never!" I said hugging him and crying in his chest. "Leah, it was on me. I told Ms. Jet that I wouldn't go in until she came back." He said softly. "It doesn't matter." I said slowly getting off of him. They still took him to the hospital to get him checked out.

I was just sitting in the waiting room. I just remembered everything wrong that ever happened with him. Him getting sick, him spraining his ankle, him crying over thinking I was dead, his dream about me dying, him drowning in front of me. My heart started racing and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I started to feel dizzy and my muscles were shaking. I scrunched up in the chair. "Leah! Leah breathe! Hey, it's okay." I hear someone familiar telling me. As I'm shivering, I look up to see Walker. He hugged me and I stoped shivering and I calmed down tremendously. "I'm right here." He said bending down on one knee with his hands on my shoulders. He's okay. My baby boy.

*Walker's POV*
I regret not listening to Ms. Jet. I was so glad that Leah saved me, again. When I walked in the waiting room, she looked like she was in a very bad situation. I knew I probably gave her a panic attack. She stresses too much. I'm glad I was able to calm her down so, it wouldn't have been worse. That girl. Mmm. She is really my everything.