Just Know.

This is about Walker embarrassing Leah. But, Leah teaches him a valuable lesson. Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
Me, Walker, and Aryan had a hangout in Walker' s room. We were going to watch movies but, the tv wasn't working so, we just played games. Around 10:00, Aryan left and Me and Walker slept together. It was a great sleep. When I woke up, I was going to play some music to get me going but I forgot... the tv wasn't working. My phone was dead and so was my computer. When Walker got up, he hugged me, kissed my forehead and turned around to go back to sleep. I sat up "What do you think you're doing?" I said rubbing his arm. "Huh?" He said with his morning voice. "Bae, are you doing back to sleep?" I asked him a small smile. He chuckled softly. "No. Okay, maybe." He said with a slight chuckle. I turned him over to his back. He was about to go to sleep. "Nope, c'mon. It's 7:00. We get ready and eat in an hour and go to set around 8:30 to 9:00." I said shaking him. He just kept his eyes closed and I shook him aggressively. "Okay. Okay. Okay." He said with voice trembling from me shaking him.

I stoped and he sighed. He just laid there. "Come on, Sco Sco!" I said in a whining tone. "Okay, Lee." He said as he sighed and slowly got up. He just sat there with back arched. A mischievous smile wiped across my lips. He looked at me with an uneasy look. "Leah. Don't. Even. Think. About it." He said looking at me with a 'oh no I'm doomed' look. I got on my knees and hands, pushed my hand up raised my shoulder on both sides like a tiger, and pounced on Walker! "Ahh!" He shouted as I pushed him off of the bed, sending both of us down. He laughed and slowly got back on the bed. So did I. After a bit of play fighting, I went to my room, and we ate not too long after. We decided to see if they could get the tv fixed by the time we came back, so we could listen to some music.

*Walker's POV*
When we went to the lobby, and there was a woman who looked like she was in her late twenties. Her skin was white but, she looked pink and she was makeup HEAVY. We looked at her name tag and it said 'Izzy'. "Hi, Izzy? Right?" I asked her she nodded. A smile would've been nice to see as a greeting. "I'm Walker, and this is-" Izzy cut me off "I know who she is, you don't have to tell me." She said with an attitude. Me and Leah sighed. "Look, we're just trying to get the tv working." Leah said politely. "So?" The lady said shrugging her shoulders. "Look, I don't get your reason for acting like that. You just met her and you already hate her?" I started to get angry again. "I've hated ever since the beginning of her acting. I was just a little kid." She said looking at Leah with 'that look'. "Walker, we'll find someone else." Leah said softly. "Okay, we will. But, just so you know Izzy, your hate for no reason is stupidly wrong. Leah's been through enough as it is and you're just making it worse."

*Leah's POV*
There he goes again. Walker always trying to make people stop hating. I don't know if he realizes it's inevitable. "Walker, can we just go?" I said trying not to feel embarrassed. "Yes but, this girl has to know that you're not perfect and you go through a lot. She's over here trying to look as beautiful as you. Isn't she?" He said talking to Izzy in third person. "Oh my gosh." I whispered underneath my breath. "I'm not trying to look as ugly as her." The lady said with a disgusted face. "Oh really? Then, why are packed with makeup?" Walker asked with a mischievous smile. I got so embarrassed and walked away fast. "Oops, looks like your girlfriend knows she's ugly." I heard the lady say as I walked away. "Leah. Leah, wait." Walker said coming my way. I was not waiting. He embarrassed me. Like... I am embarrassed right now. By my boyfriend.

"Leah!" I heard him running to me. By the time I got in the elevator, the doors closed right in his face. When the elevator stopped, I walked to my room. "Leah, please!" I heard Walker from the second elevator. I quickly unlocked my door and slammed it behind me, and locked it, leaving Walker with another door closed in his face. I aggressively sat on my bed and crossed my legs. "Leah, please open the door." He said softly. "No." I said sternly. "Leah, I'm not going to leave until you open the door." He said softly. "Well then, you're gonna be waitin' for a while." I said with anger in my voice. "Okay. If that's what I have to do." He said as I heard his body slide down. "You're gonna embarrass yourself if someone comes." I'm still embarrassed by him and at him. "Well, I embarrassed you so, that's fair." He said softly and sadly. I didn't think he'd realize that's what he did. I looked down and slowly got up, and opened the door. He looked at me and I quickly looked away. I sat on my bed, putting my leg under my bum and sat down. Walker sighed. "I... I-I'm sorry. A-and I know I keep saying it and don't change but, I am sorry." He said sadly "Don't say that." I quickly replied. "I see you trying. Remember, we ran into exactly seven haters and you moved on." I realized I was given him complements and I'm supposed to be getting on him. Oh well. He just sighed.

"Did I embarrass you?" He asked me with guilt. "Yes. You did. And it's because of one reason only. People know that I get hate comments from a lot of people. And thoose people that give me hate comments, only want to give me more hate if you say I'm 'going through a lot'. They know I'm going through a lot so, they're gonna try to make my life worse. Remember when we were trying to get on the bus and you told the guy I worked my butt off to get there? You saying that, only made him want to make me feel worse. People don't understand these days. And if they do, they don't care. They rather make me feel worse than better. No matter what." I said looking into his eyes. Walker carry's this 'I don't regret saying it but, I know I shouldn't have' mentality. He looked at me with guilt.

I put my hand on his knee. "Walker, how do you think I'm able to keep my head? It's because of you. Who in the world... would ever think that a white boy would love a black girl like you love me?" My voice started cracking as I got emotional. "You were my supporter when the hate rolled in. You've never stopped. You've always been there for me. Yes, I had my family but, Walker. Babe." I put my hand on his shoulder. "I didn't even fully know you, and you protected me. Do you know how much that means to a black girl when a white boy sets his pride aside for her? I don't think you do. And you may never know but..." I paused and exhaled trying to hold my tears back. "It means everything to me." I felt my heart beat speed up when I thought of everything he's done for me.

Walker smiled and said "You don't know how much it means to have someone to talk to. It sounds so simple but, it makes a huge difference in my life. You might never understand but, you don't have to. You keep me happy. You're everything to me.

*Walker's POV*
I never knew I meant that much to Leah. I guess I just thought she loved me and loved what I do. We just looked at each other with a smile on our face. Leah got up, pushed me down and ran out of the door. I quickly got up and ran after her. She ran in the elevator and I quickly turned my body and slide between the doors. We started laughing and I took her waist and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and softly kissed me. We broke apart when the elevator stopped and I took her hand. We went to lobby and just sat down and I called Charlie to take us to the set.

(Time Skip)
When we came back from filming, it was around 9:00. We didn't have the tv fixed yet so, we went in Leah's room and fell asleep with peaceful music and a peaceful Leah. She was right. Maybe, I just need to shut up for a bit and just let things go.