Love! Hugs! Kisses!

This is just Waleah cuteness!

*Walker's POV*
Me and Leah are the best couple I've ever known. Probably better than Percabeth. We've known each other for about 2 to 3 years now and, we're together. I don't think we'll be having any other 'new loves'. We're each other's own. It's 12:00 p.m right now and I'm waiting for her. Leah. Ah!! She's the most perfect girl in the world. I love her so much.

Then, I see my girlfriend. "Hey, Walker!" She said running in with a hug. "Hey, Leah!" I say with my arms out waiting for her to grab me tight. We she hugged me, my whole body was covered in love. Inside and out. I spun her around as she giggled.
She kissed me on my lips with her soft, sweet, and gentle lips and I loved it. When she was ready to break apart, I wasn't. While she was on my lips, she tried to back up, but I pulled her closer. "Hold on." I whispered. I kissed her for about 2 more seconds and let go and pecked her lips 4 more times. I kept going all around her makeup-less face, at the same time chuckling because of Leah's expression. "Oh my goodness! Walker! What are you doing?!" She said while laughing as I'm still kissing her. I finally stopped. "Sorry!" I said laughing, she was laughing with her beautiful smile. I loved her, her kisses, her hugs, her personality... Ugh! I could go on and on about her.

*Leah's POV*
I really really love Walker. He's the best! His personality is just so perfect for me. Our relationship is definitely better than Percabeth without a doubt... Maybe... Probably. When he kisses me, he never wants to let me go. He always hold me close and comforts me. He's so kind to the people around him too. He's a great supporter and he makes me happy. I could literally go on and on about what makes me love him. Walker. Ah! My sweet boyfriend. He's amazing!

He was waiting for me this morning so, when I came I hugged him, I got what felt like a thousand kisses all over my mouth, teeth, cheek, and chin... Forget my lips alone! I loved it though. It was funny. "Your crazy!" I said while laughing out loud. Walker started laughing with his hands on my head lightly pushing me down. "Shhh! You're too loud!" He said while laughing. I laughed even harder. He's so funny! He picked me up and spun me around so my legs were flying to the side in the air. When he stoped me hugged me again. "I love you, Leah!" He said while still laughing. "I love you, too!" I said out of breath. We both had a great laugh and went for lunch.