When I Found Love. (Throwback) P2

This is about Walker's and Leah's first date! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
So, my friends just told me that Leah and I have had a crush on each other since forever. So, I didn't hesitate to think to ask her the question I've wanted to ask her a year ago. We were both practicing a fight scene, but took a break and sat down. "Hey, Leah?" She turned around and smiled "Yes, Walker?" God! She's so beautiful! I started to wonder if I'm moving too fast... "Um. I was wondering if you um...." I started to get nervous. I flanked out. "Do you have any tips for fighting? You're like the best so... Just curious." I said it like that's what I was going to ask but, it wasn't. "That's what you were gonna ask me?" I think she knew it wasn't. "I mean, yeah." I did want to know though.

"Oh. Well, just keep your guard up and never let it down, I guess." She said it like she wanted a challenge. "I bet you can't win this time." I said with my game face. "Alright. Bet." She said looking at me with those beautiful eyes. I pecked her lips. I couldn't help it. She just stared at me with a smile. "Sorry. I couldn't help it." I said with a grin. "It's fine." She said with a chuckle. We got ready for  the fight. "I hope you're ready, Scobell." Leah said holding the sword up between her shield. "I hope you're ready too, Jeffries." I said holding my sword up and my shield by my stomach.

Aryan was beside us as the 'referee' I guess. "Wow. Just started dating and they're already fighting." He's sarcastic too. "Boy!" Leah said with a laugh. I laughed too. "Ready, and...." Aryan said as me and Leah bent down. "Fight!" Aryan yelled as me and Leah charged toward each other. My sword was in the air as I was about to swipe, she kicked my shield and sent me down with her sword pointing at my neck. "You owe me a sword." She said with a grin standing over me. "Oh really?" I said with a smile. She chuckled and pulled me up. I sighed with a smile.

She is genuinely beautiful. After that kiss the other night, I feel more connected to her and comfortable around her. "How do you do that? Just... Put me down in less than three seconds." I said with my eyes glaring into hers. "I'm a fighter... And, I love your eyes too." She said with a cute grin. "Oh, sorry." I said looking down. I just realized I was staring. She giggled and left. As she was walking out my eyes seem automatically follow her. "Hello? Mr. Flirty? How's it going in Waleah world?" Aryan said waving his hands in my face. I snapped out of it. "What? Did you call me or something?" I said with a looking at Leah's pointing at Aryan. "Yeah. You really like her, huh?." He said with his hand on my shoulder with a smirk. "Bro, shut up." I said with a grin walking away.

*Leah's POV* (Time Skip)
Me and Walker were standing outside looking around. It was around 7:00 and I was getting a bit hungry. Walker turned to me. "Hey. Um. You wanna... um... go to out with me? F-For uh, dinner?" He said nervously. "You know you can just ask what you want to. Without being all weird about it." I said as I raised my eyebrows. "Oh yeah." He chuckled and look down at back at me against "Um. Do you want to go on a date with me?" He said holding my hand. "Yes. I do." I said kissing his cheek. He pecked my lips again but, as soon as he tried to back up I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to my lips. I held him there for a moment. When we broke apart, he looked at his shirt and smiled hinting at me to take my hands off. "Oh, sorry." I said with a chuckle. I took my hands off his wrinkled shirt and brushed his chest to undo the wrinkles. He smiled and hugged me with his arms over my shoulders. I love him.

After we ate, we made our way to camp half-blood. Me and Walker were holding hands with our fingers interlocked. Then he got in front of me with his body turned the opposite way of mine, bent down and picked up my legs. My arms atomically rapped around his chest and I was on his back. "Thanks for the lift." I said with a chuckle. "Yeah. You're not that heavy anyways so, not a biggie." He said shrugging his shoulders. I kissed his neck and he chuckled. "I love you, Leah." I smiled "I love you more, Walker."

He chuckled and shook his head. "That's not true. I've loved you after a week of meeting you." I sighed and pat my hand on his chest. "You are so wrong. Cause... Who was on your corner every single time? Huh?" He stoped and put me down. "Me." He lifted me up and held me like a child. I giggled because my legs were dangling and my arms were wrapped around his neck while my head was resting on his shoulder. I felt like I was 4 again. "Touché." I said with a sigh. "I know your legs are probably tired from all you did today." He was right. "Thanks, Walker. You really are amazing." I said with a big sigh. "You are too, Leah." He said rubbing his hand on my back.

*Walker's POV*
We made our way to the Athena cabin. It was our 'main cabin'. Me and Leah slept there for the night. I liked sleeping with her. She's so warm and cuddly. I love her.