The Fun! The Fun? P7

Part 7?! I've never done the many but, here is the last part! Thank you all so so so so so much for reading and supporting! It means A LOT!

*Leah's POV* (The next day: Sunday)
As I'm peacefully enjoying my rest, there's a soft and gentle touch on my right shoulder. The touch turns into a gentle soothe, moving to my upper shoulder, turning into a message.

I feel all of my problems fading away from the relaxing feeling. A smile wipes my face as I feel a soft kiss planted on my cheek. My lips form into a soft grin and I slowly opened my eyes, and turned my head. There he was. My saint.

"Good morning, my sweet angel." He said softly. "Good morning, my buddy." I say with a smile. Walker slowly pulled me, sending me to my back as I stretched. He poked my side, stopping my peaceful stretch.

"Walker! Do you know how good that felt?" I whined. "Yes but, you're not supposed to stretch for that long." He said with a smile. "There's only a problem if you stretch for over 30 seconds. Google approved to you sir." I said as I crossed my arms. "I counted 23 seconds. You were close, beauty." He said softly. "Yeah, whatever." I said with a sigh.

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around my neck, as he dug his head in my pillow. A morning lazy hug is what I'd call it. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder, as I slid my other hand through the gap between the bed and his stomach, and rested my hand on his side.

I felt myself slipping away into sleep, when he got up slowly. He sighed softly and kissed my forehead. "Do you feel better today?" He asked me as he laid back, with his head still on my pillow.
"What do you mean?"
He scoffed softly. "Leah, remember you had a little fight yesterday?"
"Oh, right. Yeah, I'm better. She had mad kicks though."
"Yeah. I believe that." He said as he grabbed his phone.

His face turned into a little confusion. "What is it?" I inquired. "Um... Look." He said as he showed me the phone.

"What? The fact that you have 100 messages from everyone?" I said sarcastically.
"Leah, come on." He said with a straight face. "What? It's true. Okay well 86 messages but it's close enough."
" Lee, I have someone texting me. How does anyone know my number besides you guys?"
"Someone could've told someone else. Let me see."

He gave me the phone and I read the message. It read 'hey Walker. remember me? 😈'. I sat up as I continued reading. 'I'm not through with you guys. this isn't over. I'm craving sweet revenge. are u?😵'

I got more worried than confused. I gave him the phone back as I continued thinking about who it could be. "So? Do you know who it is?" He asked me as he put the phone down. "No. I don't. But, don't worry about it." I said trying to make sure he doesn't focus on it. "Okay. My dad said we're leaving around lunchtime today." "Alright."

I turned around to face him and he faced me. "What do you think about a new season?" He asked me.
"Probably gonna be a while. Why?"
"I really enjoy staying with you, studying with you, all of the above."
I chuckled softly as I put my hand on his chest. "We still have an Airbnb waiting for us one day. Maybe we'll get to be together in December is guess."
"But Leah! It's almost November!" He whined.
"I know. We still have the weekends, Walkie. Cheer up." I said as I softly pat his chest.
He sighed. "I guess you're right."
"Oh! Thanksgiving too! You're whole family can come over. Don't forget about that one."
"Yeah." He said quietly.

He slid my hand up to his neck and gently rubbed it. I gently ran my fingers through his hair as he fell asleep. "Baby girl... I love you more than I love myself. There's nothing like being with you. And if I had across to the end of life to get to you, I will. Because, that's how much you mean to me." Walker whispered.