The Beautiful Things. P3

This is a request from @Jacob32noirhistory since they loved it so much, they wanted another! It's about Walker spending the rest of a lovely day together.

*3rd Person*
Later on, after dinner, Leah and Walker just came from being outside again.

"I think I wanna try wrestling." Walker said as he was about to sit down. Leah grinned mischievously as she ran, crashing Walker on the bed. She slid in front of him and wrapped her legs around his neck, pinning his hands down. "Lee what are you doing?" He exclaimed with his voice sounding like a weird old lady. "You said you wanted to try wrestling." She said as she let him go.

He shot up and pushed her down as he wrapped his legs around her neck. He was about to grab her hands but, she grabbed his, bending him forward as she slid her head out of the gold and pinned him down.

"Yup, you're not ready." She said with a smile. Walker sighed. "Why do you have to win so easily!" He whined. "I am never going to make things easy for you, Seaweed Brain. Get used to it." She said with a smile. Walker grinned as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

They both got up and Walker sat on the edge of the bed. Leah put on her over-sized sweatshirt and walked up to Walker.

She opened her arms and Walker quickly stood up and hugged her back. When they broke away from the hug, Leah just let her arms hang as she kissed him slowly, gently, quietly, and softly. Walker rested his hands on her waist as her arms rested on his.

As the kiss deepened, their grip on each other tightened. Walker slowly moved his hands father back and Leah's hands moved to his neck. They slowly slowed down this kiss as their hands began to move back to their original position. Leah softly bit his lip as they broke apart.

"I love you, baby Lee." Walker said softly. "I love you too, Belly." She said softly. Walker sat down as Leah sat beside him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they both fell back. They laughed softly and smiled at each other.

"I'm glad you're here." Walker said softly. "I'm glad I met you." Walker said with a smile. Leah grinned as she cuddled in his arms. They both fell asleep for a while.

About twenty minutes later, Mrs. Jeffries checked on them and saw they were both sleeping together. They lightly rubbed both of their hands. They slowly woke up. "Hey guys. Why don't you get in the bed." She said whispered softly.

They both got up and hugged her with no hesitation. A huge grin came across her face as she held her babies. They slowly broke apart from the hug and they both said "I love you." Walker didn't hesitate either. She rubbed their cheeks softly. "I love y'all too." She said softly. They both cuddled in the bed. She kissed their heads and left.

•Joy Here•
I saw my boyfriend's post. 🤦🏾‍♀️ he's so stupid. 🤦🏾‍♀️ but yet he's so awesome tho 😉 I still got him 🥋💀😏