The Great Depression. P1

This is a request @KMychel gave me! It's about Walker having a mental breakdown. (Part one doesn't have the actual breakdown but, Part 2 does so, stay tuned 😉)

*Leah's POV*
Walker is going to be SO sad. I have to leave... And for 3 weeks! That's 21 whole days! I got a role in a new movie that I'm really exited about. I haven't told Walker yet but, I know I'll have to. I can't just leave without saying anything or worse, leaving him last minute, not having enough time to tell him so... I have to tell him... Today. I really want to do this movie so bad but, I don't want to leave my boyfriend. And, I'm sure he doesn't want me to leave. It's already about to be August in a week. I just know FOR A FACT, that Walker is going to want me to go, but he's not going to want me to go. Ugh! Decisions are so hard to make sometimes! We just spent a day filming and Walker fought a lot so, he's probably going to want to cuddle with me. That's when... I have to tell him.

Me and Walker are in my room just chilling out. It's 8:00 and I'm so not ready to tell him. After about 10 minutes of thinking, I decided to just tell him. "W-Walker?" I am so not ready for this. "What's up, Leah?" He said with a slight smile. "Um." I took a gulp trying to hold back my tears. Walker's smile disappeared. "I have to go." I whispered avoiding eye contact with him. "For how long?" He asked with a concerned voice. I paused for moment, thinking if I should tell him but, I already brought up the conversation. "Three weeks." I whispered with guilt. He didn't say anything and just hugged me. Tears ran down my cheeks as he hugged me tightly. "Thanks for letting me know." He whispered. I slowly looked up at him and his face was red and his eyes were teary. He softly kissed my lips. "When do you leave?" He asked quietly. "In a day. I got a...  A new part.... For a movie. The one you said I should be in." I said quietly with my voice shaking at the thought of leaving him for that long. "The 'Bear' movie?" He asked with a slight smile. "Yeah." I said putting my head down again.

He sat up and sat me up. "Leah." He said as my head stayed down. "Leah, look at me." He said putting his hands on my shoulders. I slowly lifted my head and saw the sad eyes he was trying to hide. He spread his hand and gently put it on my face. I sadly smiled and said "Well, what's this for?". "To show you... That we can still have fun." He said with a sad smile. "So what's the point of your hand?" I said as my voice started cracking. He slowly brushed it across my face and put his hands on my jawline. "To show you how... you can just brush the stress off." He said rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs. I inhaled as tears came from my eyes. Chills came up my body as he moved his hands to my neck. "Hey. You have fun. Don't cry, but fight." He said softly but sternly. He pulled me into a kiss as my arms atomically wrapped around his waist. When we broke apart he smiled. His smile always makes me smile.

"I can't wait... To see you in this movie. You're gonna be such a badass." He said with his smile widening. I chuckled and shook my head. I paused for a moment as my smile slightly disappeared. "Don't be sad. Okay?" I said putting my hand on his chest. His smile slightly softened. "Okay." He said quietly. "Well." He said with a huge sigh. "It's time for the queen to get packin'." He said with a sad smile. "Yeah." I whispered as I got up to get my things together.

*Walker's POV* (After a day)
I'm so excited for Leah but, I'm so sad that she's leaving for three whole weeks. That's almost a month. Hopefully she'll come back early. I'm counting the days. Today is July 20st. So, when she leaves tomorrow, she'll back August 10th. I hope I'll be fine. I mean, I think I will. I survived 12 years without her, right? But yet I survived 3 years with her. And they've been the best years of my life. I've never though I'd get so close to someone but, Leah is just like that.. The Percy Jackson series has been put on semi-hold due to Leah leaving so, I know this a lot for her but, she can't miss this opportunity. She's wanted this role so badly so, I'm more than happy for her. We spent the day together, taking in every single moment.

It was soon nighttime. The night before Leah leaves. We're having a party with the PJO family. Including, Aryan, Charlie, Dior, Olivia, Andrew, and our families. It was really great. When it turned 8:30, it was time for everyone to go home. Before everyone left, I had little surprise for Leah. "Now, before everyone leaves, everyone knows I have something for... My beautiful girlfriend, Leah" I said in the microphone. She looked a bit confused but, she still had a smile on her face. I gestured my dad to play the song. I put the mic down, grabbed Leah's waist and hand as she grabbed my hand and shoulder. She already knew. "One more dance, before you leave." I whispered. She smiled and the song played. 'Perfect' by Ed Sharen. As the song began, Leah's eyes started tearing up. She chuckled and sniffed. "I found a love, for me." I began to sing then chuckled "I'm just kidding, I'm not singing." I said quietly. She giggled and a tear ran from her eye. We danced to the song and Leah would sing every now and then. When it was over, I kissed her softly for a few seconds and broke apart hearing the laughter and applause. For them, it was cute, for us, it was... Hard. But, you know.... We're actors too.

*Leah's POV*
Walker is the best boy, IN THE WORLD! At least, for me he is. Even though for most people, that dance was cute and beautiful... For me and Walker, it was hard. I'm saying goodbye to him in the morning and I'm leaving for 3 weeks. That's hard. I know I'll get to FaceTime him, and text him, and call him but, it's hard to just.. I just don't know... Distance from someone you love. But of course, no one could really tell... Expect for my mom. Of course.

(Time Skip)
It's 9:00 right now and I just finished putting my stuff in the truck. I said good bye to my friends and Walker was last. He walked over to me and hugged me. "Well. This is it." He said with his voice cracking, holding me tight. "Yeah." I said holding my tears back. I didn't want to cry in front of everyone. We hugged for about a minute and slowly broke apart. Walker smiled at me and I smiled back. "I don't even know what to say." He said with a small chuckle. "Me neither." I said chuckling softly. I looked at his lips and my eyes slowly closed as our lips touched. My hands were on his shoulder and his hands were on my waist. When your lips were fully together, I moved my arms up to his shoulders as he hugged my waist. My back was a bit arched, and my feet up to my waist were connected with Walker's. We would kiss and break apart and repeat. After about a minute, we broke apart and Walker picked me up and kissed me again. My hands were on his cheeks as he was holding me with his arms. We broke apart after a few seconds and he put me down and pecked my lips. "I'll miss you." I said hugging him again. "You have no idea." He said breathing shakily. We knew that everyone was probably smiling at us but, I took in the moment. I hugged him tightly before letting him go. He kissed me again, and he walked me to the truck. My friends stood by and waved. Walker closed my door and I put my window down, and put my arm on the window. "Have a lot of fun." He said with a smile. I kissed him one last time. "I will." I said as I was on his lips. We broke apart and waved at everyone as I drove away.