Vacation and Friends! P1

This is a short request from @K65050 and @Jacob32niorhistory! This is a part two to school buddy, just with a different title! ❤️❤️

After Mrs. Jeffries grove them to their house, she had two suitcases packed. Walker and Leah were excited but also confused.

"Mom, are we going somewhere?" Leah asked happily. "Yes! But, we're going to be doing something special this time." She said slowly. "Well, what is it?!" Walker asked excitedly.

"Where going on a plane." She said with a smile. Both of their mouths opened. A grin appeared from Walker's face. Leah, on the other hand, just stayed surprised.

Leah licked her lips as fear kept over her body. "Mom, are y-you sure that um,.. like... We're going on a plane?" Leah asked nervously.

"Leah, baby, trust me when I say it's gonna be just fine. I've been on a plane before, and it was great! The view way amazing, the atmosphere was smooth, and hey, we'll be here." Her mom said softly. "Okay." Leah said, casting away her fears.

Walker was pretty excited. There was a bit of nervousness in him but, not much at all. "Okay, Dior and Charlie are going to meet us at the airport." Mr. Jeffries said.

"Alright, y'all ready?" Leah's mom asked. "Yeah!" Leah and Walker responded.

They all packed their many bags in the car, and drove to the airport.

(Time Skip I have no idea how plane travel works)

They all checked in, and confirmed their flight. Their luggage was handled and they all got their seats.

Walker and Leah sat together, Charlie and Dior sat in front of them, and Mr. And Mrs. Jeffries sat behind Leah and Walker.

Leah's heart raced as they were about to begin the takeoff. Mrs. Jeffries put her hand on her shoulders.

"It's a-okay." She said softly as she sat back. Leah smiled nervously at her mom, and looked at the window.

As the plane began to move from land, Leah felt fear creeping all over her body, feeling nauseated and unsettled.

Walker noticed her breath pick up, as she squeezed her hands together. She quickly looked out the window, and put her head back, closing her eyes, followed by a gulp.

He took her hand, and put it in his, holding her down, peacefully. She rested her head on his shoulder. After a moment, the plane finally made it into the blue sky,

"Leah. Open your eyes." Walker whispered as their fingers interlocked with each others. Leah slowly opened her eyes slowly, to see a few clouds surrounding her, a blue sky, and the tiny land.

"Woah!" She exclaimed softly. Walker chuckled at her lovely, and calm expression.

Leah looked up at Walker, seeing his happy face. She smiled gently and softly and quickly kissed him.

After about thirty minutes, Leah and Walker fell asleep on each other's head.