Tell The World.

This is about Walker telling about Leah's tragic story. Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
It was a beautiful day, and I had an interview. It has been 2 weeks since Leah got out of the hospital. Aryan is busy, so, only me and Leah are going. I didn't know what to wear. I heard a knock on my door, but my special knock from my special friend. I opened the door and hugged my Leah. "Hey Walker!" "Hey Leah!" I said squeezing her tight. "Walker... You're... Tight..." I let her go and we laughed. "Sorry! Good morning my love." I said in a British accent. She kissed my cheek. "Good morning, mister." She said with a smile and a strong British accent. Ah! Her smiles!

She walked in my room and sat on my bed. "So, I see you can't figure out what to wear." She said looking around. "Wait, how'd you know?" She chuckled "What you mean 'how'd you know'? You don't have any clothes out. Unless... Well.. You're just lazy." She said with a grin. I sat beside her. "Is that a challenge, Ms. Jeffries?" I raised my eyebrows. "Maybe, Mr. Scobell." She said as she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. We just stared at each other with a game face, then laughed. "Well! Go ahead and put on your gray suit. We got an interview!" She said slapping my leg. I really didn't want to go. "Ugh. I mean, who wants to see me anyways. I don't want to see them." Leah looked at me with a 'stop being stupid' face. "Get your ass up and let's go!" She said slapping my leg. "Fine. Miss Daisy." That line was from 'Something From Tiffany's'. She smiled and left. I love her.

*Leah's POV* (Time Skip)
We sat down to wait for the interviewer to come in. We had a microphone in the cool studio room. "Hey Guys! My name is Terry Smith. How are you?" He was very tall. "I'm good, thanks." Me and Walker said. "Wow! Already giving off that 'old married couple' vibe" He laughed. Me and Walker just chucked. We both liked our relationship being known. It wasn't an 'insecurity' anymore. "So, firstly, I know Aryan isn't here to join us but, how is Season 2 going?" Walker responded with his simple answer. "It's going good. You know, it's exciting." I added on of course. "Yeah, it is. It's very fun, also a bit crazy. Cause, it's like, we have done more than before and it's like very epic, and a lot of fighting and stuff. I feel like people are going to enjoy this." I sometimes get nervous when I'm talking because I don't want to mess up. Walker does sometimes.

The man looked at his note cards. He was asking us a handful of questions.

*Walker's POV* (A little time skip)
"Yes, I bet. And we've also seen some romantic moments from you too so how is that going?" We knew this question was coming. "I kind of felt like that was coming." I said with a slight smile "Especially because it's just me and Leah but, it's going great. Um. I think it has grown because about a month ago, I'm sure most people know about it, but, me and Leah were walking, like for our Sunday stroll and when we're about to cross the road, she yells my name and I'm like 'what's going on?!' and, I turn around to see this car coming our way..."

*Leah's POV*
Walker is bringing up the car incident. Okay. That was fast. I didn't mind, he just said it so quickly. I mean, I kind of thought he wouldn't because it was a sensitive topic. He continued talking. "And my initial thought was to just.. umm... to just uh, run to L-Leah and..." I could tell he was trying getting emotional... Exactly what I thought. I held his hand and taped him 5 times for the syllables for 'breathe baby boy, breathe' He continued talking "Um, she ran toward me and pushed me out of the way so that I-I wouldn't get hit and... um.. She fell on her head and... uh..." He started tearing up. "Sorry." He said as he sniffed and put his head down. He looked up again and his face was red. "Sorry. Um. She caught my head when we went down and um, she saved m-my life... uh. That day." He was really trying to control his tears. "Sorry." He put his head down and wiped his eyes. "It's okay." Terry said as he looked at him with a sorry smile. "She um... She passed out afterwards. And um, when I took her to the hospital, she was okay, thank god. Um.. but uh... I think that's what built our relationship more than ever because, no one has ever really actually saved my life.. So. Yeah. And I think that-that a lot of people needed to uh... To hear that because the hate is real and, I hope that um... I hope that will some change things." Walker said shaking his head and wiping a tear.