The Fun! The Fun? P4

*Leah's POV*
After about a hour drive, we finally made it. It was a pretty tall hotel. I mean, Los Angeles hotels are always nice so, I'm excited to see how it looks. As soon as we walked in the hotel, it was stunning. "Woah." Me and Walker said in sync. Mr. Pete chuckled as we went to the elevator. "We'll explore a little later but first, let's get you guys to your room." He said as we went up the elevator. "Now, you guys have your own room, and I'll be right behind you." He said as we walked down the hall.

We went in our room and I almost dropped my bags. 

(Radom pic off the internet 😉🙃)

"Holy smokes!" Walker exclaimed. "Holy moly smokes!" I exclaimed. It's so beautiful! "So, you two go ahead and do your thing and just text or call me. I'll be on this side." Pete said as he walked out. "Okay, thank you so much." I said happily. "Yeah, thanks dad." Walker said with a smile. "It was all the mom's." He said with a wink. We chuckled as he left.

"Walker! Look at this!" I said as I jumped on the bed. "I know! It's amazing!" He said as he followed my lead. "I don't know about you but, I kinda wanna stay in here. Everything just looks so good, it's so warm, it's so peaceful. Ahh It's so lush." I said with a sigh. "Everything you just said, but including the view." He said as he walked towards the window. "Oh yeah. This is so worth it." He said as he laid beside me. "Tell me about it." I said softly.

I closed my eyes and just let my body sink into the soft bed. I smelled in the delicious air scent.

*Walker's POV*
No one loves hotels like Leah. At least expensive, clean hotels. I got up and took a picture of my cutie. After I did I laid back down.

"Okay, we need to unpack still." She said as she slowly got up. "Yeah." I said with a sigh as I got up wit her.

As we unpacked, I forgot something. Something that Leah is going to be pissed off at me for. I forgot her sunshine pillow. Oh shoot.

"Uh, Leah?" I said nervously. "Yeah, bae?" She said happily. Ohhh god. Now I have to tell her. "Um. I may have forgot to um... Pick up your... Sunflower pillow." I said hesitantly and slowly. She sighed and threw her head back. Thankfully, her smile wasn't fully gone.

"I'm so sorry." I said with a nervous smile as I walked to her. I grabbed her waist and she looked at me with a 'Im kinda mad but not really made' smile. She slowly lifted her head up and sighed again followed by a gentle chuckle.

"It's alright." She said softly.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mainly want it when I don't have you but, I'll have you for a whole week." She said with a smile
I grinned happily. "I love you so much."
"I love you very much."

I hugged her and kissed her forehead. We stayed in this position for a while as I thought about her and everything we've been through together.

*Leah's POV*
Oh his embraces. They're so warm and welcoming to me and I would never trade that for anything. As my hands rested on his chest and his arms were wrapped around my shoulders, with his lips on my head, I heard him sniffle.

I looked up to see a few tears on his face. "What's wrong, baby boy?" I asked him softly. I felt his heartbeat speed up. "I just love you so much." He said as he cried softly. "Aw! Come here, baby!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me tightly.

Joy Here
That paragraph is actually based on a true story.😊Back to the read!

After hugging him for a bit, he slowly moved away. "You are so sweet, bear." I said as I rubbed my fingers on his cheeks. He chuckled softly. "Why am I so emotional?" He said with a grin. "It's just who you are and it's cute." I said with a wide grin. He kissed me softly and we continued packing.

(Time Skip)
It's 6:00 now, and we're getting ready to leave for dinner and probably a bit of bonding time. We just finished exploring the lobby which was very nice as well.

Mr. Pete drove us to the gala we're going to on Saturday. I'm pretty excited about it. I guess it's just knowing that I'm staying with Walkie.

Ever since he moved to San Diego, he's been about an hour away so, sleepovers would be every week or two. Although, most of the time, Tracey took him. He really does stick to his word.

(I know... I exaggerated it but... It's worth it. 😉)

We ate dinner at a restaurant and I had a to-go plate. When we got back to the hotel, Walker went in the room and found a movie while Mr. Scobell and I talked about me and Walker's relationship. He had his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall.

"So, what's the best part about hanging out with Walkman?" He asked me.
"I think his care and respect is what makes me happy."
"I believe that. He's like a battery that never dies. He won't stop talking about you."
"Really?"
"Ohh yeaah. Everyday he's always saying something about you. Weather it's how beautiful you are, how much you love him... Anything."
I felt a smile approaching my face. "I had no idea."

"Yup. And I get him. You're a great person." He said with a smile. "Aw! Thanks Mr. Pete!" I said with a grin. "You're welcome. See you guys tomorrow." He said as he gave me a small hug. "Bye!" I said as I waved and left.

I opened my box to get a scoop of my leftover noodles. Right before it hit my mouth, Walker came out of nowhere and ate it.

"Really." I said as I got another scoop.
"What? You tried mine."
"Yeah, keyword: tried not ate."
"Not true, cause your outfit ate."
I laughed "Oh my gosh! You're so silly!"
He grinned as he took another bite.

*3rd Person*
Walker and Leah snuggled together on the bed as they watched a movie. Leah felt a little sick on her stomach. "I'll be back." She said as she got up to go to the bathroom. "You good?" Walker asked her softly. "Yeah." She said quietly.

When she came back, she layed down and turned away from Walker. No reason, just a side she chose to sleep on. "Hey, you sure you okay?" Walker asked her softly. "Yeah. I think it's just... Me having to get used to a new place. That's all." She said as she turned around to face him. Leah rested her hand on his cheek and smiled. "Thank you." She whispered. "You're welcome."

She kissed him gently as he moved his hand on top of hers. As the kiss deepened, Leah moved her hand to the back of Walker's neck, making him tingle. He walked his fingers up her arm, making her giggle. He chuckled as he put his hand on her arm and pulled her into another quick kiss, as the tip of Leah's tounge touched the bridge of his lips.

Walker smiled from the kiss and so did Leah. "Good night, belly boy." She said as she kissed his forehead. "Good night, baby Lee." He said softly as Leah turned around. He pulled her closer to him by her waist as she interlocked her fingers with his and their legs pressed together.