The Fun! The Fun? P6

@4madsxx gave me a lot of inspiration for this! I know she heard it a lot but... I love her! ❤️❤️
And also other Waleah writers and my followers! Ah, who am I kidding?! I love you allll!!! 😁😁😁

*3rd Person*
'Megan. Megan Freaking Darling. Why? Why today?' Walker thought to himself. He tried to keep his eyes off of her but, both of their eyes were locked on each others.

Leah felt a little squeeze on her hand. "Walker." She said softly, breaking the death eye contact with the enemies. "Yes, love?" He said as his smile reappeared. "You okay?" She said as she stopped and turned around, facing him. "Yeah. Yeah, why?" He said casually, hoping Leah wouldn't know about Megan.

"Just making sure." A smile appeared Walker's face as he said "Thanks, Lovely." She grinned and they walked over to Pete.

"Hey guys, look. We might be able to hang this in the hotel, just to let them know we've been there." He said as he pointed to a Percy Jackson poster.

"They'd let us do that?" Leah asked. "Oh yeah. When they heard we were staying, they wanted to have something to let others know we were there. Wanna take one?" He asked them.

Walker looked at Leah as she looked at him with raised eyebrows. He nodded, asking Leah without speaking. She grinned. "Yeah. Yeah, we'll take it." Walker said with a grin. Mr. Scobell laughed and picked up the poster.

"Okay, I'm gonna take this to the car, and probably chat with some of my friends. Just call me if you need anything." He said as he walked away. "Alrighty!" Leah said happily. Walker heard him but was too focused on Megan. He just nodded.

When Pete left, Leah and Walker sat down again. "When do you think they're going to call us up?" Walker asked as he sat beside Leah. "In a rush?" She said with a smirk. "Nah." He said as he tried to keep his eyes on Leah.

He quickly looked up at Megan and looked back down. "Who are you looking at?" Leah asked with a smile. "No one." He said as he quickly put his hand on her chin and turned her his way. "...But you." He said softly. "Mmhmm." She said with an unsure smile.

Walker pecked her lips, making her unsure smile become more relaxed. "What does this place remind you of?" Leah asked as she looked around. "Um.. It-" He began but was cut off by Megan pointing at Leah and imitating a cut throat. Walker's face grew dark as his heartbeat elevated. "Walker, what's going on? Who are you looking at?" Leah asked as she got concerned and looked around.

She quickly spotted Megan. Her face grew with anger. "Walker." She said as she looked at him. Walker just got so caught up with rage taking over him. His breath started shaking as his eye twitched. "Walker!" Leah shouted as she put his hands on his jawline and turned his head to look at her.

Walker was out of the trance as he looked in Leah's angry eyes. "Focus. We got pictures to take. We got time to enjoy this moment. Don't worry about that... Little..." She said sternly, trying not to curse. "Leah, she just-" Walker started but was cut off by Leah.

"Shut up. Okay, it don't matter what she did right now. If she ain't touchin', you ain't gon' worry. We gon' focus on this time we've got. Dis ain't no time to be focusin' on some lil girl who got problems. But if she throw hands, that's when we gon' have a problem. M-Kay?" She said quickly with her country, angry, black accent.

"Yes ma'am." Walker said with a grin. He likes when she speaks like that. Leah smiled. "Now, let's go have some fun." She said with her proper, soft and gentle voice again. Walker chuckled and nodded.

They went over to the shopping section. It had action figures of the PJO people. "So, this is pretty much for us, huh?" Walker said as he picked up a Annabeth action figure. "I guess so." Leah said as she looked at all the toys. "That's funny." Walker said with a smile. Leah chuckled softly.