I'm Here.

This is about Leah doing what she does best to Walker! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
"LEAH! PLEASE just HOLD ON! Don't let go!" I yelled as she was slipping out of my hands. "Aah!" She yelled as one hand slipped out. "Walker! I can't hold on forever!" She said struggling to hold on. I know her arms was probably straining but I couldn't let my girlfriend go! Not for ANYTHING! "No! Leah! Just try! PLEASE! Don't let go!" I say trying my best not to let her go. Then.... Her hand slipped. But, I caught her arm. "Ow!" I yelled as my stomach smashed against the balcony. Leah groaned from the pull on her arm. "Hold on Leah! I'm getting you up!" I said trying my best to pull her up. "Walker! Walker! You can't! It's okay! It's okay." She said trying to calm me down. "NO LEAH! I'm NOT letting you go!" I groaned as she was slowly slipping out of my hand again. "Bye baby boy. I love you." She said as tears were flowing from our eyes. She slipped away! She was falling from a long distance while holding her hands in a heart shapes and a faint smile. "LEAH NO!!!" I yelled as she fell in thin air. I ran as fast as I could to get to the bottom. "Leah! No!" I ran to grab her. "No! NO! LEAH! LEAH PLEASE! PLEASE! NOO!" I cried my heart out as I held her in my arms. I was on my knees holding Leah. She was still holding on. "NO! LEAH! No! NO!" I was yelling and crying. My precious baby girl is bleeding now! "Leah, PLEASE! I can't live without you! I CAN'T DO IT!!! Please! Someone! HELP! PLEASE! Leah, no. LEAH!" Her head fell back. "Leah just stay with me! STAY WITH ME!" Blood flowed everywhere and I couldn't do anything. "LEAHH!!!" I yelled as she breathed her last breath. "Please NO!!! Oh God, Please! Keep her! Leah! No No No! NO! OH GOD!!! LEAH!! My angel don't leave! Please stay! Please! PLEASE!" I yelled as I held her in my arms. She's gone. She is gone. I kept rocking her as I cried with every inch of my body.

I propped up and I was breathing so heavily. Tears were streaming from my eyes. I got up and ran to Leah's room. I didn't knock, I just went in. "Leah?!" I said as I walked to her bed. "Walker, what's wrong baby boy? Why are you crying? Are you okay?" She asked as she got out of her bed. I hugged her so tight and cried. "What's wrong, baby?" She said rubbing my back. "I had a dream. You died. I couldn't save you. I couldn't..." I said squeezing her tighter. She hugged me tighter. "Hey, remember what you told me? I'm right here." She said softly. I fell on my knees with her in my arms. And cried for what felt like forever. When I settled down I looked at her and noticed she was crying too. "It's okay, baby boy. It's okay." She said rubbing my cheeks. I just stared at her beautiful face. "Leah." I put my hand on her cheek. "You're okay." I just remembered it wasn't real. She's here. With me. "Yes. I'm here. And I'm okay." She smiled softly. "Just breathe." She said putting her hand on my back and her other hand on my chest. I breathed in and out with my hand on top of Leah's and my other hand on her shoulder.

*Leah's POV*
Walker was scared to death. I couldn't bear seeing him this way. After he calmed down, he just stared at me. "Leah. I'm glad you're... here." He said rubbing my cheek. "Me too. Do you feel okay?" He just looked at me and his eyes closed. "Walker? Walker?! Hey hey hey, don't do this to me! Walker!" His body fell forward into mine. I picked him up and took him to my bed. "Walker. Come on baby." I said shaking him. He started opening his eyes. "Oh thank you God! Hi." I said as I hugged him. I did not want him doing what I did. "Do you need some water? You're not hot." I said feeling his head. "I think I was just overwhelmed. The dream felt so real." He said as he sat up and crossed his legs.

I sat in front of him and put my hands on his legs. "Well guess what?" I said with a smile. "What?" His face got slightly brighter? "These legs feel like real muscles but they're not!" I said squeezing his legs and chuckling. He laughed. "Leah! Just stop!" He said slapping his hands onto mine. I laughed so hard! He was laughing so hard he was leaning towards me, pushing me down. "See? It's not that bad. Cause it's fake. Just like those muscles!" I said pushing him back up. "They are not fake!" He said chuckling. "They're not there though!" I said slapping his legs. He laughed and kissed me. "Thank you, Leah." He said with a huge smile. "Anytime, Walle!" I was so happy that he was happy. He just needed a little push!