The Camp! Request Only!

Thank you guys for the ideas! This is my first story based on request only!

Request from @th3sadgoblin ⤵️
After a day of camping together, the couples sat by the fire and chat together.

Aryan: "Okay. Truth or dare."
Everyone bent in to get ready to answer.
Aryan: "Starting with... McKenna."
She rolled her eyes with a smile as everyone chuckled.
McKenna: "Truth."
Aryan: "Okay. Umm... What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?"
McKenna: *immediately blushes* Um... I... *chuckle* This is so embarrassing but I'm only saying this because you guys are my friends and I'm trusting you not tell anyone."
Everyone: "We promise."
McKenna: "Okay... *sigh* When I was twelve, I used the bathroom and... *chuckled* Some... Ughhh! Someone saw my butt." She said said quietly.
Everyone laughed so hard.
McKenna: "Okay! Jeez guys!" She whined.

Aryan: "Okay. *giggle* So... Charlie."
Charlie: "Um... From hearing that... Dare."
Aryan: "Okay. I dare you and Dior to make out, right now."
Charlie: "Easy."
(And just like that... 😚😉)
Leah: "Okay! We get it!"
Walker: "Jeez guys."
They broke apart with a smile.
Dior: "Yeah, that was easy."

Aryan: "Fine. Dior."
Dior: "Truth, I guess."
Aryan: "Okay. Who was your first boyfriend?"
Dior: "Oh my god. *chuckle* I dunno." *nervous laugh*
Leah: "Oh my god, you have to answer, sis!"
*Everyone laughs*
Dior: "Well. Obviously he's not anymore. But... This guy named Austin. But I was 14 then, so don't even think about anything stupid."
*Everyone laughs*

Aryan: "Okay. Walker."
Walker: "Oh come on. *chuckle* Truth."
Aryan: "Okay. Have you and Leah ever made out."
Walker: "Why do you ask these questions?!"
*Everyone laughs, except for Leah and Walker*
Aryan: "Come on! Everyone's done it but, we haven't seen you guys."
Walker: "Yeah." *looks down and blushes*
Dior: "Awww!!"
Leah: "Oh my go-Stop!"
*laughter*

Aryan: "Okay. Last but certainly not least... Leah."
Leah: "I don't even wanna choose."
Aryan: "Oh come on!"
Leah: "Fine. Dare."
Darlie: "Oooohh!"
Mckan: *laughs mischievously* "Make out!!!"
Waleah: "You already did that!"
Charlie: "So?!"
Leah: "Aryan, come on!" *puppy eyes*
Aryan: "Fine!"
Waleah: *giggle mischievously and high five*

Aryan: "Okay! I'm still doing a dare. Okay... Read out the last spicy text."
Leah: "Yeah, we're not like you guys. Next."
Aryan: *scoffs* "You know what? Truth."
Leah: "Wait, you can't change that!"
Aryan: "It's only fair because you literally skipped two!"
Leah: "Whatever."
*everyone chuckles*

Aryan: "Post a pic of you two really close."
Leah: "I did!"
Aryan: "Leah, you guys were dark from the shadow of the moon. Come on!"
Leah: "Fine.

 Come on!"Leah: "Fine

(Edited 🙃)

(Time Skip) Request from @K65050 ⤵️
Leah and Walker were both still up. "Hello." He said quietly with a mischievous smile. "Hi." She said with a mischievous smile as well. Walker pulled her close, by her waist as her arms automatically wrapped around his neck. "You're so cute." Leah whispered. "You're too cute." Walker whispered.

"Oh is that so?"
"Yeah."
"Why am I too cute?"
"Cause I never wanna letcha go." He whispered with a little tug.
Leah gasped quietly.
"Why do you always make me do that."
"I don't mean to." He whispered with a smile.
"Mhmm."

They slowly leaned into a kiss. When they broke apart they kissed again, more passionately. "And yet, you're always talking about us." Dior said with a smile. Leah and Walker quickly broke apart, blushing. Charlie, Aryan, and McKenna slowly popped up. Walker and Leah blushed so hard.

"How long were you guys there?" Walker asked hesitantly. "Long enough to hear your cute and spicy conversation." Charlie said with a smirk. "Charlie!" Leah whined. They all laughed while Leah and Walker looked around, blushing. "Ok, well... Goodnight." Walker and Leah said in sync as they walked to the sleeping bags. Everyone laughed harder as they went to lay down, as well.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

Request from @4madsxx ⤵️
The next morning, Walker woke up first, hearing a buzzing sound by his ear. He quickly swatted and sat up. He looked at his arms and noticed a little red bump. Leah's Annabeth senses woke her up. She saw Walker gazing at his arm. "You okay, baby?" She asked him quietly. "Yeah." He said hesitantly. "Yeah. Thanks, baby girl." He said causally as he lay down.

About an hour later, Walker was itching the bump as they walked. Leah started to get concerned. "Hey guys. Me and Walk will be back." She said as she took his hand and walked back to the tent. "Alright. We'll be right here." Charlie responded.

Leah took him to the sleeping bags and checked his arm without saying anything. "Leah, babe-I'm fine." Walker said softly. "I would know if you were fine." She said as she put eczema on the bite. Walker smiled softly and said "Thanks Lee." She looked up at him, flipping her locks out of her face and smiled. Walker just saw that moment in slow motion. She looked back down and covered it with a band-aid.

As they got up, Walker began to get dizzy. "Hold on." He whispered. "Walkie, what's wrong?" She asked him with concern. "I kinda... Feel weird." He said quietly as he sat down. "Babe... I think you should... Chill out." She said quietly. "Leah, I can't just si-" he was cut off by Leah. "Walker. It's okay to take a moment...  To heal." She whispered sentimentally. Walker felt disappointed in himself. He nodded softly. Leah kissed his forehead and put her hand on his cheek. "We've got next time." She whispered. Walker smiled softly and kissed her cheek. "Just stay here, okay?" She said softly. "I love you, mama." Walker said with a smile. Leah grinned. "I love you, too."

After two long days, they left a bit early for the sake of Walker's health. The bite kept him sick for a few hours. Even though they called it off earlier, they still stayed together and chatted together. Friends.

I hope y'all enjoyed! I know it's short but... 🤷🏾‍♀️

Love you guys! Thank you for the support and ideas! Y'all are just so amazing. 🥰🥰