When I Found Love. (Throwback) P1

This is about Walker's and Leah's first kiss. Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
I met Walker from filming a series together. I knew him for about a year or two. Over time he became my best friend. Like the one I'd always want to be around. I never thought of me having a relationship but, I actually have a crush on Walker. He's so sweet and kind. I don't know why he treats me like diamonds. He doesn't like me. Does he?

*Walker's POV*
I met Leah from filming one of my favorite series. I knew her for a year or two. Over time she became my best friend. I always want to be around her at all times. She's the best. I never thought I'd have a relationship with anyone outside of my family but, Leah..... She's my crush. She's so kind, funny, and smart. I don't know why she treats me like gold. She doesn't like me. Does she?

*Leah's POV*
I was in the cabin with Walker, Aryan, Dior, and Charlie. I felt sick all of a sudden. "Um, I'll be back." I left to go outside to get some fresh air. I started to feel a lot better. Then, Walker came. "Hey, Leah. Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned voice. "Yes, thank you. I just... I felt a bit sick so, I came out here to get some fresh air." I said looking at the small lake. "Oh. Well, I'm here if you need me." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I felt by body tingle. I mean... He is my crush. He's so sweet, handsome, funny, and so much more. "Thank you so much, Walker." He smiled and left. I like him... A lot.

*Walker's POV*
I have a BIG crush on Leah. She's so kind, beautiful, funny, sarcastic, and so much more. I like her...  A lot. When we had our sleepover, everyone was sleep but, I woke up hearing Leah singing. "Through the lows and the highs, I will stay be your side. There's no need for goodbyes, now I'm seeing the light.." I loved her angelic voice. I just loved listening to her. All of a sudden she started crying in the mist of her singing.

I got up to check on her, and put her head on my lap. "Leah, what's wrong? Are you still feeling sick?" The only thing I could think of was 'Comfort her. You love her'. She looked up at me. "No, I'm okay. I just..." she paused and looked down. "It's okay, just tell me." We were sitting on the floor with sleeping bags. "Um. My um- my... My cousin died yesterday. Adeline. She had cancer." She said with tears falling on my legs. "I'm sorry. This is so embarrassing." She said wiping her nose. "No, it's okay. I understand." I said wiping her tears. "Walker? Can I be honest with you?" She said as she looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and glowing skin. "Yes but first, can I be honest with you?" This is the moment I was going to tell her. "I love you." We both said at the same time and same way. Then there was a moment of silence.

*Leah's POV*
After I told Walker I love him and he told me he loves me, we just gazed into each other's eyes. Even though it was dark, there was still a bit of moonlight. Walker slowly got closer to my lips. We kissed. My first kiss ever... My crush kissed me. It felt like time stopped. It felt like all of my problems went away. We broke apart after about 6 seconds and smiled at each other.

*Walker's POV*
I slowly went to Leah's lips. Our lips actually touched! I kissed her and she kissed me back. This was the best night of my life. My crush kissed me. It felt like everything dropped. Like the world stopped. It was amazing. I've kissed someone before but, I didn't like it that much. With Leah, I loved it. When we broke apart, I wanted to do it again so bad. But, Leah sat up beside me and kissed me softly again. Heaven on earth.

*Leah's POV*
After I kissed him. I sat up. And did it again. It felt so special. When we broke apart, Walker hugged me. This was a moment I will never forget and the best moment. After we broke away from the hug, we saw that Dior, Charlie, and Aryan were up. They all sat up and smiled. Then Dior went crazy! "AHH!! WALEAH FOR LIFE BABIES!!!" Charlie and Aryan started clapping. "Finally." Charlie said with a wink. "I've been waiting for this moment!" Aryan said chuckling. Me and Walker looked at each other and laughed. He held my shoulder and I put my hand on his chest.

"You guys can't tell anyone yet." I said quickly before they even thought about it. "Why though?" Dior said in a whining tone. "Yeah?" Charlie and Aryan said with a poked out bottom lip. "Because, we're not ready." Walker said holding my arm with his other hand. "Exactly. Only you guys know. You're our closest friends so, you better not tell anyone." They all smiled. "We won't." Aryan said and Charlie said. Dior looked at them, then looked at us. "Fine." She said while sighing. "But y'all still so cute!" "Waleah! Waleah! Waleah! Waleah! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" She was dancing and singing. "Oh my gosh." Walker threw his head back. "For real, Dior." I said with a small smile on my face. Aryan and Charlie started snapping and moving along with her. "You know you want to join!" Dior said in a singsong tone, while snapping and moving with Charlie and Aryan. "Fine." Me and Walker gave up. Soon we were y'all snapping, moving, and laughing. I love my friends.

*Walker's POV*
When all of your friends are going something in sync, it's very hard to be the party pooper. We were all dancing and singing together soon. It was 11:00 when we finally went to sleep. "Good night, guys." Leah said in her sleepy angelic voice. "Good night." Everyone said except Dior who had to be the one to say it. "Good night, boys. Good night, Waleah." And everyone started chuckling. I have great friends. But Leah... She's the best person I've ever met.