We're late. For a good reason. P2

*3rd Person*
Garry. The Garry they've known since they were 14 and 15. The Garry they told their brother and sister, Charlie and Dior about. The Garry that walked in, talking junk about Walker's girlfriend. The Garry that punched Walker's face. The Garry that hit Leah on the head. The Garry that has anger issues. The Garry Leah's defenders hate. Being, Walker, Dior, and Charlie. The Garry that is a trouble maker. Yeah. That Garry.

*Leah's POV*
Him. That guy. That's son of a b... I swear, I want to hurt him. I want to punch him so hard. Ugh, I want him to get out of my life. Him. Ugh! Him! That freaking guy! I hate him. You mess with my boyfriend, you mess with me.

*Walker's POV*
Him. That guy. That son of a Leah I won't cuss. I want to break every bone in his body. I want to sue him for living. I want to flip him off and flip him over. I want to hit him like a ball with a tennis racket. That little piece of crap. I hate him. You mess with my girlfriend, you mess with me.

*Dior's POV*
Him. That guy. That son of a bitcoin! I want to punch him. I want to throw hands all around. You know what? I wanna kick his jewels.. So darn hard! I. Hate. Him. You mess with my sister and brother, you mess with me.

*Charlie's POV*
Him. That guy. That son of somebody's woman that needs to get her son and lock him up for life. I want to flip him off. I want to cuss him out. I want to give him a punch that'll knock him out. I want him gone. Now. I hate him. You mess with my lil bro and sis, you mess with me.

*Leah's POV*
This little boy is walking to me as my hands are about to go swinging without warning. Imma bout to need to call 911. Oooh hoo hooo! Woo! I wanna let all heck break loose on that little boy! Woo! Imma calm my ass down. For the sake of Jesus and myself.

He flipped us and I felt my heart speed up like never before. I laughed and inhaled sharply as my fake smile turned into the 'im finna get you' face. Walker flipped back of course. "What do you want?" Charlie and Walker said, sounding like a true man.

"Nothing." He said casually. "Yeah, well why are you here?" Me and Dior said sternly. "Just walking." He said with a shrug. "You can't walk somewhere else in this big tail world?" I said with anger.

He just started at us. We were smart enough to know that, if someone hits you, you have the right to hit them back. It's called self-defense. And technically, I'm with two adults.

He threw a punch and hit my shoulder. We all looked at each other with that 'really to kick his donkey butt?' face. When he tried to throw another punch, Dior blocked it, I slapped his face, Walker punched his stomach and Charlie pushed him all in one. "What now?" We all said. He looked shocked more than anything.

*3rd Person*
Garry charged at Leah as she ducked and she swung his legs over her. They all quickly looked back, saw that Gary had enough, and lost their anger. Leah looked at Walker with a grin. Dior looked at Charlie with a smile. Walker took Leah's arm and kissed her lips ever so gently. Charlie took Dior on his back. They acted as if it was a normal day.

When they got in the truck, they all laughed. "I was actually mad at first." Leah and Walker said admittedly. "Girl! Me too!" Dior said taping her leg. "Y'all are our heroes, we're yours." Charlie said with a soft smile. Everyone felt a love vibe and a wide grin crossed their faces.

Dior got her phone and played 'Here With Me' by d4vd. "And if it's right, I don't care how long it takes, as long as I'm with you. I've got a smile on my face. Save your tears, it'll be okay. All I know is you're here with me... oh, oh, oh, oh..." They all sung.

Walker was absolutely captivated by Leah's voice. Charlie was in love with Dior's. Leah enjoyed the song as much as she enjoyed the presence of her loved ones. She was in deep love with her boyfriend finally feeling the freedom to sing with his raspy and sweet voice. Dior enjoyed the song and her boyfriend's calm and subtle voice.

They all sung in harmony "I can't describe oh, oh, oh." They sounded lil angels singing in a choir. When the song ended, they all grinned and complimented one another.

(Time Skip)
They soon arrived to their destination and as soon as they got out of the truck, there were two people waiting to take photos of them.

Dior waited for Charlie to open her door. When he did, Dior grinned and Charlie held her hand and waited for Walker and Leah. Leah opened her door first when, Walker rushed out and closed her door again. "Let me do my job please and thank you." He said as he put his hand behind his back and gracefully opened the door.

Leah chucked as Walker took her hand and helped her out. "I don't know how I feel about you being as tall as me." He whispered as he closed the door. Leah giggled "Me neither." She whispered back. A small smile wiped across Walker's face.

"Hi! If you could just sit down by those step, that'll be great." One of the men said as he got his camera ready. "Okay." They all agreed. They took a few pictures and by surprise, Leah's mom showed up. She was taking pictures of the cute couples.

"Mommy!" Leah exclaimed as she shot up and hugged her mom. "Hey, baby! How are you Ms. Grown?!" She asked excitedly. "I'm good! I didn't expect you to be here!" She said with a grin. They broke from the hug and Leah hugged her one more good time.

Mrs. Jeffries winked at Walker as he winked back. After the hug, Mrs. Jeffries went to accompany everyone else. "Hey, Mrs. J." Walker said while hugging her. He didn't want to let her go but, he didn't want to be awkward. "Hi, Mrs. Jeffries!" Dior exclaimed as she hugged her. "Hello, Mrs. Jeffries." Charlie said with his chill voice.

A bright smile was on everyone's face. The presence of such a wonderful woman is something that they all adore. "I'll see you guys later. I've got something for y'all." She said as she walked back to her car. "I'll text! Now, y'all go! You're late!" She said with raised eyebrows.

They all waved and rushed to the door to start their interview. Before they went in, they brushed their clothes and the ladies fixed the boys close. 'She perfect' the boys thought to themselves.

When they went in, there were a man and woman. "Hey guys! I'm Ella. You would be late but, luckily, she isn't done yet. You guys can just sit here." She said kindly. They all sat down and waited.

Leah picked up her phone to see that her mom sent her a picture of them together. She made no effort to post it. Walker knew she did but, he still wanted to be the first one to like it.

 Walker knew she did but, he still wanted to be the first one to like it

(Edited 🙃)

Would you like a part 3???