Morning Love.

This is about a cute WALEAH moment! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
I woke from the same dream I had a while ago. When Leah died as I tried to save her. She fell from a balcony and it felt so real. But this time, it was more intense and scary.

I woke up and went to Leah's room and sat beside her. I just fidgeted with her covers.

"Walker. You good?" She asked me softly. "Yeah!" I said like I was unbothered.

"Walker. What's wrong?" She asked me softly. I guess I can never hide my feelings with her.

"I just... I had that dream again. That you fell of the balcony. This time it was so much worse." I said as I kept my head down and tried to hold my tears back.

"Walker. It's not going to happen. You don't have to wor-" Leah paused. "Walker. I think I  know why you're having that dream." She said with a small smile.

I looked at her with confusion. "Why?" I whispered. She chucked softly. "Remember when we first met, I told you I fell off a cliff?" She said with a smile.

"You really think that's why I'm having this dream?" I said as a small smile approached my lips.

"Yes. And I think you didn't stop thinking about it so... It was in your mind subconsciously." She said as she wrapped her arm around me.

I smiled and said "Might be." She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head with her cute smile. I chuckled and kissed her cheek softly. She giggled softly and closed her eyes.

*Leah's POV*
I can't explain the way his cheek kisses feel so graceful. Like a soft cloud wing away you treat. There's something about Walker that just makes me feel so good.

(Time Skip)
After breakfast, me and Walker laid down on my bed and did stuff on our phones. "Leah." He said softly. I was reading something. "Yeah." I said as I continued reading.

*3rd Person*
After Walker called her name. He called her again. "Leah." He whispered. "Yeah, Prince." She said as she continued reading.

Walker gently put his hand under her chin, quickly turned her head and kissed her. His tongue met her lips before their lips fully embraced. Leah's eyes closed with the warmth of the kiss. So did Walker's.

After a moment, they slowly broke apart and Leah smiled. "What was that for?" She said softly. Walker smiled softly. "I love you, Lee." He said quietly and sweetly. "I love you too, Walkie." She said with an emotional smile.

She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him again. As the kiss deepened, their heartbeat slowly started rising. When they broke apart, they smiled at each other.

Their eyes spoke with love. "I am so glad we met. Don't ever forget that I love you very much." Walker said with a soft and gentle tone.

Leah's heart warmed and her smile turned to tears of joy. "Words can never express how much you mean to me. I'm more than blessed to have you. Don't ever forget it." She said with a smile.

They were caught in each other's eyes. " I love you." They said in sync. They pecked each others lips. "Forever..." Leah started. "And Always." Walker finished with a smile.