"You ready to go see your girl?"

This is about Walker and Leah eating Pizza with their moms! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
I'm reaaaaally missing Leah right now. I didn't get to speak to her this morning because she had to go to set a bit early. I just hope that when I get there, she won't be busy and I won't have to wait longer.

"You ready to go see your girl?" Charlie said with a smirk. "Yeah." I said admittedly. Even though he called her 'my girl' I don't mind. I just want to see her. I hadn't seen her since dinner last night.

"I know she'll be happy to see you, bud." Dior said softly with a smile. "Yeah." I said with a sigh and a smile, as I sunk into my seat. I just thought about my beloved girlfriend. Leah. "Y'all are so cute. I can't help it!" Dior squeaked. I didn't even care. "Yeah, we are." I said as I looked at my Lock Screen of us.

After a few minutes, we made it to set. I didn't see Leah anywhere so, I knew where she would be. I went in the school room and there she was. The beautiful, hard working young lady. "Hey, baby girl." I said softly. She immediately turned around with a smile and hugged me so tight.

*Leah's POV*
I hated that I couldn't talk to my boyfriend but, I had to get to the set to get a few things done. I was going to text him but, I know he'd come so, I just went straight to school and got ahead.

When I was doing school, I heard a very familiar, soft, sweet, and gentle voice... Walker. "Hey, baby girl." He said softly. I immediately turned around with a smile and hugged him. I felt my heart smile and I felt so happy. The hug lasted for about two minutes. It was just needed.

I looked at him and put my arms on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist. A smile was stuck on our faces as we started to sway side to side. I hummed the lyrics to 'No One' by Alicia Keys. He's amazing.

"You and me together, through the days and nights. I don't worry cause, everything's gonna be alright. People keep talking, they can say what they like. But all I know is, everything's gonna be alright." I sung quietly. He smiled widely and sighed. "Can you sing... A wee bit louder?" He asked me with a grin.

(I hope these songs are counted as copyright.😓🤭)

*Walker's POV*
Ahhh Leah's voice. I can't explain the feeling I get when she sings. My heart raced and floats throughout my entire body. My ears tune in to only her. Her voice has the airiness, calming sensation, subtle and sweet, everlasting warmth, beautiful flowing voice.

Did I mention that she's always on key? At least... When she's actually trying to sound good. I remember she said 'I have a pretty good voice guys, no big deal.'... It's a big deal to me. If she sung to me all the time, every single worry I have, would fade away. She's so angelic. She's so precious.

She chuckled softly and shook her head. "Nope." She whispered with a cute smile. I chuckled and she continued singing. "No one, no one, no one..." She sung as she closed her eyes.

"Can get in the way of what I'm feeling." Her beautiful voice flowed through my heart and captured me. "No one, no one, no one... Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you..." She sung as she slowly opened her beautiful chocolate eyes and smiled into mine.

"Can get in the way what I feel for you." We sung in harmony. I sounded okay... Never as good as Leah. She kissed me slowly and softly as I felt my lips warm, the love flowing to my heart, tingling my skin, as if she had a magic touch. Who am I kidding? She does have a magical touch. Or better, a magical kiss.

The kissed lasted for a while and we slowly broke apart. She sighed as I rubbed her back. "Good morning." She whispered with an angelic smile.

"It is isn't it, beauty?" I whispered back in a soft tone with a grin. Her smiled widened and she kissed my cheek softly. "Yeah." She whispered softly.

I sighed with contentment. I hugged her again and just closed my eyes and reminded myself of just how lucky I am to have Leah. Little Miss Leah. Who WILL someday be Leah Jeffries Scobell. I can count on that. And so can she.

*Leah's POV*
There is no doubt that my Walkie has the biggest heart. There's also no doubt that he has very high expectations. But, even though he does, he likes to make sure that he doesn't let them take over the now. I love that boy. With everything in me, he's always the one who has my heart.

I hugged him and my eyes slowly closed as I thought  about my love. I hugged him tighter as I felt my heart beat speeding up and tears forming. I let him go and he had tears in his eyes, just like me. We chuckled softly and he picked me up and hugged me again.

My eyes closed again and my heart warmed. He always takes a load off my feet. Literally. He's so freaking amazing. I felt him slowly rotating his body side to side. He rotated harder as my locks swung around. "Walker! Don't be silly." I said with a laugh.

He laughed and put me down. "What can I say? You're just so light. Nothing this strong man can't handle." He said with a handsome Aryan smirk. "Oh really?" I said raising my eyebrow with a smirk. He shrugged.

A mischievous smile appeared my face and I picked him up, on my shoulder. "Yeah. Who's strong now?" I said sarcastically. "You! Ugh! Jeez... Leah." He said breathless, I put him down and he bent down and laughed. I rubbed his back and laughed along with him.

He grabbed my arm, put his back on my stomach, and held my legs as he stood up. I was soon held sideways, by my arms and legs. "Really?" I said trying to hold back my smile. He turned his head and smiled mischievously. Well done, Walker. Well done.