"Very smooth, Walker boy. Very smooth."

This is just Leah and Walker. Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
The PJO cast went out to eat dinner. It was amazing! We laughed, talked... ate. Hehe. It was great. Me and Walker hung out in my room. We were watching Marvel movies together with a bit of popcorn. Walker is sitting up with his arm over my shoulder and I was sitting beside him. It very comfortable. Who I am I kidding? Every time we cuddle, it's comfortable. After a while I started to drift to sleep. Walker did too and he's slowly leaning on my shoulder. "Belly." I whispered, taping his chest. He slowly got up and realized. "You ready for bed?" He whispered. "Yeah." I said as I took out bowls and put them to the side. We slid our feet under the covers. Walker put his hand on my hip and I put mine on top of his. After about a minute, he got up. "Waller. You good?" I asked him softly. "Yeah, thanks honey bee." He said as he put on some soft music and laid back down. "Thank you, bae." I said softly. He smiled, and kissed me ever so softly.

Before I went back to sleep, I remembered that I have something for Walker. I got up and put it on top of him. "What's this, baby girl?" He asked with a bit of raspiness. "It's an outfit I want you to put on tommorow." I said patting his head. "Okay, blossom. Thanks." He said sleepy. I chuckled softly. "It's no problem, Walle." He gently moved the clothes and cuddled with me as we went to sleep. Walker is such a good boy. "I love you, snugglebug." I said softly. "I love you too, angel." He whispered. I smiled and went to sleep.

*Walker's POV* (The Next Morning)
Leah just got me a personalized outfit. I have an orange shirt that has 'Walker Scobell* written in a bold DIN Condensed font. It was my favorite picture of me on the front. My sweatpants are blue and they have 'WALEAH' on the pocket and they have orange knee pads that say 'I get down' on the left and 'I get up' on the right. I love it so much! She gave it to me last night so, I didn't know what it was. It's 8:00 and I have it on. I'm about to go show my Leah.

I did my special knock and right when she opened the door, she jumped up on me and hugged me tight while chuckling. I smiled so hard. When she let go, I put her down and she kissed me! Which I did not expect! The kiss lasted for a while and when we broke apart she pecked my lips twice, and smiled. "I like doing it twice." She said with a smile. I was just so happy. "Yeah, me too." I said with a bright smile and hugged her again. She noticed what I was wearing. "It fits!" She said cheerfully. "What do you mean? Of course it fits! I love it so much, little Lee! Thank you." I said giving her a quick hug. She put her head on mine and giggled. She's so pretty.

"What do you want to do today, giggles?" I asked her with a smile. "Hmm... Well you know what I want to do." She said with a smile. "What I want to do?" I said knowingly. "Yup!" She smiled so beautifully. I shook my head and hugged her. Before when I'd hug her, her head would be on my chest, but now, it's at my nose. She actually has gotten taller. No matter how tall she gets, I'll never get tired of her hugs. We went to get breakfast at 'Cafe Medina'. It's pretty nice. Uncle Rick actually took us, which is pretty cool. When he went to the bathroom, me and Leah were sitting beside each other. I gave her a piece of my doughnut. She looked at it and looked at me with her eyebrow up. "I'm not eating that." She said with a straight tone. "Come on, Leah. Just a little piece. You know I wouldn't give it to you if I know you wouldn't like it." I said in a winning tone. She looked at the little piece and slowly took ate it.

She kept chewing and looked at me. A small smile appeared her face. I know what that means! "Okay, yeah, that's good." She said with a smile. "See? Told you." I said lightly pushing her arm. She did it back and we went back and forth and kept laughing. When Leah was about to do it again, I moved back, sending her in front of me, and I kissed her forehead, giving her a hug. She chuckled and got up. "Very smooth, Walker boy. Very smooth." She said with a happy smile. "Ah, what can I say. I'm kinda the coolest anyway.. so.. Yeahh." I said with a sigh, sarcastically. Leah chuckled as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She looked at me with a smile. "I love you, angel eyes." She whispered. "I love you too, mama." I said with a smile. She smiled so wide and kissed my cheek. Ah, the light of my life.

*Leah's POV*
Me and Walker went back to the hotel. We were chilling in the lobby, reading. Someone came up to me. "Leah? Is that you?" A man asked me with a smile. He was dark brown, with a very sharp cut, and he looked no older than twenty. "Um, yes? N-nice to meet you? Do I know you?" I said hesitantly shaking his hand. "You might not remember me, but, I'm a friend of your brothers'." He said with a smile. "Oh really? Wait, are you R.. Ray... Raymond! Are you Raymond?" I asked. "Yes! That's me! It's good to see you again." He said leaning in for a hug. "You too!" I said as I got up and gave him a quick hug. I didn't remember him too much but, clearly enough to remember his name. A few minutes later, my body guard came over. "Hi." Walker said politely. "Hey, you must be Walker. My friend told me about you. You're the lucky boy, huh?" He said with a smile. "Yeah. I am." He said smiling and looking at me. That warmed my heart. After talking to him for a bit, Walker walked behind my chair and massaged my shoulders. "Oohh hoo hooo." I said with a chuckle. "What's this fooorr?" I said with a relaxed tone. "Just doing it." I can tell he was smiling. As I was getting my message, Dior called me.

*Dior's POV*
"Hey Princess! How's it going?" I asked cheerfully. "It's going greeeaattt... Mmm." Leah said, sounding like Walker in the morning. She whispered something to him and he chucked. "Ohhhh yeah." She said with a sigh. "Um, Leah... What are you doing?" I asked nervously. She isn't having... No. No no no no no. She wouldn't do that. Right? "Walker... Is giving me a... message on my... ohh ho ho, yes! That felt great! Sorry, he's giving me a message on my sHoUlDeRs!" She said shoulders in a singsong voice. I chuckled with huge relief and said "Oh okay." Leah chuckled dryly. "Well, are guys looking forward to a day together?" I asked her as I texted my loving Charlie Warlie. "Suuurrre." She said with a raspy voice. "Okay." I snickered. "We'll pick you up at around eleven." I said. Leah sighed. "Thank you, Walker." She sounded like her again. "You're welcome." I heard him say. I also heard them kissss. Cutie pies! "Thank you too, Dior. Love you, sis." She said softly. "Love you too, button. See ya later." I said cheerfully. "You tooooo!" She said as she hung up. I love my sissy.

*Walker's POV*
I loved giving Leah that message. She sounded so relaxed. It was so cute. She told me that we're spending a day with Dior. Probably her boyfriend too. Charlie is a very cool dude. As cool as me? Maybe. A few years later... Just kidding. A few minutes later, Charlie and Dior picked us up. We have a REALLY great time.