Slow Down.

This is about Walker planing for Leah's birthday month! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
It's Leah's birthday month!!! Oh my goodness! I'm so excited. I'm really hoping I can do something SO BIG for her. I'm checking my calendar right now and her birthday is on a... Sunday!! Let's go! Weekends are the best birthdays.

Since it's on a Sunday... I'm thinking... Saturday: PJO birthday celebration. Sunday: Family celebration. OHH yeah. I've never planned ahead. I hardly even plan but, Leah means to much to me to just let someone else plan.

Today is Monday, September 1st. I'm in school and Leah is on set. I really don't know what she wants EXACTLY. She never tells me. But if I could guess... She'd probably want an Apple Watch...Or maybe not. I don't know. I'll just be getting her what I think she wants.

I can't just go up to her and say 'Oh, hey Leah. What do you want for your birthday? I'm just spoiling the fact that I'm getting what you want for your birthday.' No. I can't do that. You know what? I need a plan. I need to be like my girlfriend for once. Time for Percy to be like Annabeth.

(Time Skip)
It's 7:00 right now and I'm in my room. I'm still thinking about how to get Leah what she wants. I know I'm a month early but, I've gotta make it easy so, when it's her birthday, it'll be easy. *gAsP* I just had an amazing idea!

I think I'm going to get a person Leah doesn't know to ask her, then she'll be willing to tell them because, they don't know her! Today has to be the day! That way, she's not thinking about her birthday.

Someone's gonna mention it soon or later so, I've gotta move quick. I went to the lobby and saw a young Caucasian girl. She had on a camp half-blood shirt. She looked like she was about 15 years old.

"Hey, do you know Leah?" I asked her. "Um, no. Well, like Annabeth? Heck yes! She's my favorite, but as a person... No." she said with a weary face. "Well, this evening's your lucky evening. Just stay right there." I said as I text Leah to come down.

I told her that a fan wants to meet her. "Okay, when she comes, just ask her have a conversation and soon or later... Ask her what she wants. Thanks... Wait what's your name?" I asked her "Lydia." She said with a smile. "Okay, thanks Lydia."

I hid and saw Leah and Lydia talking. I could kind of make out some words. Oh wait... How do I get Leah back in her room? She knows I'm down here... Dang it! That was... dumb. Too bad Percy.

After Lime-Lynn-Lydia! After LYDIA and Leah talked she got up and started looking around. I saw her lips form 'Have you seen Walker?'. She's looking for me.

I'm just gonna go by the water and hopefully... act casual. Leah walked over. "Hey! How long have you been down here?" She asked giving me a hug. "Oh! Uh, probably about five minutes or so. You know, I had to get some water and stuff so... Yeah." I said with a smile.

"Okay. Wanna hang out?" She asked me with a smile. "Always." I said leaning in for a kiss. "Walker, honey, don't spill the water." She said putting my hand up with a smile. I realized I had the bottle opened. "Oh, thanks." I said as I closed the bottle.

She chuckled and I pecked her lips twice. "I'll see you." I said as I kissed her forehead. She chuckled softly. "Alrighty." She said as she kissed my cheek and left. My eyes atomically followed her again.

When she was out of sight, I went to Lydia. "So, what did she want?" I asked excitedly. "She said 'Honestly, I don't know. I think mainly Walker... And my family of course.' So, I think she doesn't want anything." Lydia said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh. Thanks. Have good day." I said with a smile. She nodded. "Wait, do you want to know what I want?" She said raising her eyebrows. "Um. No. Bye, thanks." I went to the elevator and thought about what Leah said.

I knew she said that because, I could kind of hear her. I just didn't know that she actually did say that. It really warmed my heart. A smile came across my lips and heart and a tear ran from my eye.

But, I thought about it. That can't be all she wants, I mean I know she wants her loved ones but... That's it? Is it? Either way... She's so precious.

*Leah's POV*
Walker came in the room with me and I had some games out. "So, how was Lydia?" Walker asked me as I sat on the bed. "She was alright. Just pretty self centered. I mean, she's probably not aware of- wait. How'd you know her name?" I asked him.

"Oh! Uh.. Well, y-you know she uh.. she wondered where you were so she told me her n-name and um, and asked for you." He said hesitantly.

"Walker?" I said with my 'what's goin on' look. He looked around and back at me. "Okay. Leah. Look..." he sighed. What is he trying to tell me?

"I... I need to know... What you waaa..." He hesitated to say something. "What I what?" I asked him. He gave me a nervous smile. "What? Spit it out." I couldn't stand the wait.

"I need to know..." he cleared his throat. "I need to know what you want." He whispered quickly, squinting his eyes. "You want to know what I want?" I asked him. "Yes." He whispered.

"Walker, why didn't you just ask me?" I'm confused honestly. "Because, I didn't want it to be obvious." He said sadly. "What to be obv-ohhh. You're talking about my birthday." I finally figured it out. He paused and sighed. "Yeah. I just... Wanted it to be an actual surprise, you know? And-I-I... I feel bad for... Not knowing what you want." He said sadly, putting his head down. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Walker." I said softly. He looked up at me with teary eyes. I chuckled softly. "You got what I want." I said softly. He looked confused. "What? The ring?" He said while he was still confused.

I looked at my right hand and saw the ring. "Nah but, I do love it." I said with a smile. He still looked confused. "Walker. That's what I want. I want you. You're the one thing I've never had, but I do now. You were my present. It's true. All I want... Is you." I said softly, moving my hands to his cheeks.

He smiled with a million emotions. I knew what he was thinking. "I love you." I sung with a smile. He scoffed lightly. "You love me." He sung with a smile. "We're a happy family..." we sung while chuckling. "With a great big hug..." We sung as we hugged each other tightly. "And a kiss from me to you..." We said/sung and kissed each other softly and slowly. "Won't you say you love... me... toooooo!" We sung together while laughing. I sung 'too' loudly, like a terrible opera singer.

We laughed. I really felt like a kid but, I feel comfortable doing that with Walker. It's a good song. Kinda reminds me of the Consensus song. We just smiled at each other and pecked each other lips twice.

*Walker's POV*
"And hey, my birthday is pretty much in a month. Just chill out a bit." She said rubbing my head. A huge smile approached my lips as I nodded. She kissed me and again and we went to playing the games. Leah is the best. That's all I have to say.

~Joy Here~
¡Un hermoso momento! ¡Jeje! ¡Ti amo chicos y chicas! ¡Gracias para leer! ¿Tiene alguna solicitud?

I only know Spanish cause of my brother 🙃